Kamen Rider W Returns - Eternal Talk Up!

Smilodon

Friendship and the Cosmos.
What a ridiculously good movie.:castlerock:

. As the rumors promised, Accel's movie was a total cop movie, and Eternal...really lived up to the Cyborg 009 comparison. This movie was dark. Like, really dark. Not the emotional roller coaster Faiz was, but was this a violent movie.

. Really big props to all the actors in this movie. The NEVERS, Kon Teyu, Sugimoto, Junichi Haruta, they really played their part well.

. I love how as much as this movie is about the transformation and backstory of Daido, we get a lot of focus on Reika, Kyosui, Ken and co. This is probably the first time I have ever seen Yashiro Minase play a somewhat normal character. When not killing people, the NEVER guys seem really human and normal.

. Sudo Genki = MOST EPIC MAN ALIVE "My boobs are bigger than her! BIGGER I SAY!!!"

. Love seeing Ken get more lines. I loved how we got to see the back stories on each of the characters, though I didn't expect seeing the metal dude as some sort of crazy environmentalist.

. The action was so good. So Koichi. But so good. I loved seeing Eternal and Utopia again, and the Eyes Dopant was cooler than the first scans showed. Much cooler in action.

. Wow. Kazu is basically the perfect synthesis of Foundation X's ventures. NEVER, Gaia Memories, ESP. The man is a freak of nature, and I think it really speaks volumes of why he was the final villain of the W series.

. Eternal's Koichi Rider Kick = badass.

. I think some people were wary of giving backstory to the NEVER, but I think this movie was great. :D
 
NOW... I want to get me an SHF Eternal Red Flare! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

EDIT: Eyes Dopant as well... :anime:
 
Last edited:
Eternal's spinning drop kick = Awesome

This movie was really good. It showed that the NEVER guys are actually human, particularly Daido. Now I am really glad I got myself a SHF Eternal. Daido Katsumi has become one of my favourite characters in W.
 
I love these Direct-to Dvd sequels!!! Especially if they keep on pumping them out with the same quality.

One thing I loved was Kyosui and how the utilized Genki's actual wrestling moves!!! It was really cool and funny when he named them and stuff. He is such a character. I think we need a show with Momtaros, Narutaki, Owner, Kougami and Kyosui now.

"AAHHHH. I was contemplating my life again!!! But I'm dead!! I had a dream that I died and awoke a dead man! But I am dead!! AAH DEATHCEPTION"

Serious laughs man.

Also, it was Eitoku in the Eternal suit instead of Watanabe. I would think they would use Watanabe but I guess Eitoku is cool too.
 
I love how the beginning of A to Z was incorporated into this.

The ED was also pretty kickass :buttrock:

The only thing I didn't like about this movie was Daido's laughing scene near the end. It was chuck full of narm ._.
 
One word for this movie
SUBARASHI!!!!!

Eternal's Rider Kick is really Awesome:castlerock:,but i wonder what would happen if Eternal Memory is put on the Belt's Maximum Drive Slot?

Anyway,ONOOOOREEEEE BAAAANDAIIII!!!!!!I want a DX Eternal Edge
 
Also, it was Eitoku in the Eternal suit instead of Watanabe. I would think they would use Watanabe but I guess Eitoku is cool too.

It says Jun Watanabe in the credits.
The one who played Sweets Dopant is Riku Sanjo.
 
The movie focuses on Daido Katsumi and the NEVER team. So, Shoutaro/Philip/Akiko are basically just extras... (imho)
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top