Kamen Rider W Returns -2 Movies confirmed!

I can't wait for Eternal's movie. Terui finally uses a gun hahaha.

Looks like Eternal is fighting a new dopant. Wonder what it is? I think we may see a cameo from the Sonozaki's, it seems like he's in there house.

If this movie brings back Ryubei, I will forgive any of its other faults.
 
LOL Kou.

If Daido is using a silver tipped memory, then what the hell does the memory do then? Since the T2 nullified all T1 memories, what does the original Eternal memory do?
 
Presumably they will show us in the film.

If it's like the other T2 Memories, it's what the T1 Memory does but stronger.
 
Yay my wish of Eternal being a anti-hero/reluctant hero before being a villain came true it seems! Must be something devastating if it turned him evil. What if being called a monster despite his determination to save people caused him to crack and take on the roll of a villain? Kinda like what if a Rider was finally taken over by their sadness and takes revenge on the world.

So...

Would this make Eternal along with Skull to be the first Riders in the timeline? Skull would still be first since he was already around since 1990's with Movie War CORE's story.
 
Chronologically speaking, I'm sure Sokichi is the first Kamen Rider in the timeline. After Shroud leaves and makes Sokichi Skull, I think Maria takes over after her because she uses Shroud's research to create NEVER's according the A-Z.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top