Kamen Rider Kiva - Final Thoughts for the year and look back

My Thoughts Though I have not seen the last two episodes yet.

[HIDE]This is the biggest FAIL of Kamen Rider I have ever seen.
Watched Kiva 46. No matter how this ends, they have messed up the story a lot in this show & the characters. This is the biggest fail of all Kamen Rider series that I have seen. There are things that don't add up such as Megumi being older than Wataru, but obviously isn't really possible. & Since we have a story with her mom, we should know where her dad came from who he is.

They Character development is awful too.

First Wataru is all wimp, then out of nowhere fighting Fangire w/o transforming? & This whole transformation into the dragon thing is just stupid. That Zanbat sword kills me.. why slide it 50 times? It's annoying & LAME. & Using Emperor all the time is lame too.

Megumi is all smart hardcore fighter until she avenges her mom, then she becomes a pointless retard.

Nago is cool & serious business, then crazy & weird, then being pushed around & clumsy, then just stupid but serious at certain times.

Shizuka...was left out of half the show after being in all the first episodes..

Mio - well she was forced into a development & died w/o ever having a true intention.

Kengo...dork rocker then out of nowhere fighter, then back to dork.

Jiro- hates the world, then suddenly starts being agreeable.

Tatsulot ...where did he come from again?

Yuri - She was a strong serious character in the beginning, but she gets turned into a weak nothing.

Now these characters remain okay.

Riki & Ramon - didn't get any character flaws so they are okay.

Maya - well she didn't change much & her intents remained the same, sos he is good.

Taiga- is still Taiga so far, & he's okay.

Bishop - Bishop is the best character in the show. No failures of character really.

Kivat - awesome & unchanged until the end.

Shima - remains the same for the most part, but we all know what happens to him. XD


Too many plot holes, unnecessary things, & forgotten stuff.
[/HIDE]

Sadly, I agree with you...completely.
 
I...loved Kiva, something powerful. :O I've gone into why I like it so much before,characters grow, plot lines are closed up, just about every major one was, I can't think of any major plot holes, and I generally don't agree with most of its criticisms...so I'll just list where it lines up in mah series list thing for favorites.

1. Hibiki
2. Agito
3. Kuuga
4. Kiva
5. Blade
6. Den-O
7. Ryuki
8. 555
9. Kabuto
 
My Thoughts Though I have not seen the last two episodes yet.

[HIDE]This is the biggest FAIL of Kamen Rider I have ever seen.
Watched Kiva 46. No matter how this ends, they have messed up the story a lot in this show & the characters. This is the biggest fail of all Kamen Rider series that I have seen. There are things that don't add up such as Megumi being older than Wataru, but obviously isn't really possible. & Since we have a story with her mom, we should know where her dad came from who he is.

They Character development is awful too.

First Wataru is all wimp, then out of nowhere fighting Fangire w/o transforming? & This whole transformation into the dragon thing is just stupid. That Zanbat sword kills me.. why slide it 50 times? It's annoying & LAME. & Using Emperor all the time is lame too.

Megumi is all smart hardcore fighter until she avenges her mom, then she becomes a pointless retard.

Nago is cool & serious business, then crazy & weird, then being pushed around & clumsy, then just stupid but serious at certain times.

Shizuka...was left out of half the show after being in all the first episodes..

Mio - well she was forced into a development & died w/o ever having a true intention.

Kengo...dork rocker then out of nowhere fighter, then back to dork.

Jiro- hates the world, then suddenly starts being agreeable.

Tatsulot ...where did he come from again?

Yuri - She was a strong serious character in the beginning, but she gets turned into a weak nothing.

Now these characters remain okay.

Riki & Ramon - didn't get any character flaws so they are okay.

Maya - well she didn't change much & her intents remained the same, sos he is good.

Taiga- is still Taiga so far, & he's okay.

Bishop - Bishop is the best character in the show. No failures of character really.

Kivat - awesome & unchanged until the end.

Shima - remains the same for the most part, but we all know what happens to him. XD


Too many plot holes, unnecessary things, & forgotten stuff.
[/HIDE]

What are your thoughts on Otoya?
 
What are your thoughts on Otoya?

How did I manage to leave him out XD

Otoya's character isn't terribly flawed from where he started out to the result we ended with. Only thing he did was obsess with Yuri until he got her, then kinda ditched her for Maya, but that is understandable considering howmany women he flirted with & the fact he just saw Yuri & wanted her. So his character was pretty good, he isn't my favorite, but he isn't full of character flaws due to poor writing neither.
 
I loved watching Kiva, though I still don't get why Wataru was "allergic" to the world in the first episode when it shows that he wasn't like that when he was younger...
 
At first Kiva was a struggle to watch. I wasn't able to follow it as well as I followed Den-O. I only got into the show around Episode 35, and from then on have loved it. I haven't seen the last two episodes yet, but I'm thinking my overall impression won't be altered too much.
 
Ok since this is my first KR series I watched live, all I have to say is it's all good, for the storyline, to the action and everything. the time switching plots were ok. the finale ROCKED!!! (yup, I mean it) but in the end, it was all worth it. and better way to end the show but with a wedding and a kinda kooky visitor from the future... and a final kick before DCD takes over.

to this I say... Hail Kiva! we'll miss you... for awhile that is!
 
i liked kiva a lot. i think that it was a good series. the end was kind of unique but hey its all good in the hood :thumbs:. So overall, i give kiva a 8.7/10.
 
Last edited:
kiva is one of my favorites :thumbs: it was a pretty cool show to watch. Dark Kiva is awesome! well, can't wait to watch kamen rider decade:anime:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top