KAGEKI It stinks. Nov 8, 2008 #6,212 ForeverRed said: *grunts* NEW EPISODE!! WOOHOO!!!! Click to expand... :buttrock:, but sadly it looks like I'll be missing it tonight :disappoin.
ForeverRed said: *grunts* NEW EPISODE!! WOOHOO!!!! Click to expand... :buttrock:, but sadly it looks like I'll be missing it tonight :disappoin.
KAGEKI It stinks. Nov 8, 2008 #6,217 Reimon said: Don't worry it's still going to be uploaded. Click to expand... Yeah I know, but just dosen't have that "live" feeling of watching it. You know what I mean.
Reimon said: Don't worry it's still going to be uploaded. Click to expand... Yeah I know, but just dosen't have that "live" feeling of watching it. You know what I mean.
Ikusa The World Warrior Nov 8, 2008 #6,219 Forever Knight said: Yep. I need my Kiva fix. Click to expand... In due time. I spent most of this week rewatching the series.
Forever Knight said: Yep. I need my Kiva fix. Click to expand... In due time. I spent most of this week rewatching the series.