he cant punch hahaha his fingers are dead.:laugh:
although he can fight like a girl and throw only left ones instead. ahaha
Maybe her father's last name is also Aso, Mr.Aso.:sweat:I wonder who is Megumi's father.
Maybe her father's last name is also Aso, Mr.Aso.:sweat:
That...would make absolutely no sense.
It's mid-series, this stuff is expected. We had to have some low budgetish episodes so the movie could have a bit of extra money. I don't really think we need to see Doran for a while though, seeing as Rising IXA and Emperor can destroy the Fangire souls on their own, there's no need for containment. (not sure budget would play in here, most of the time we saw Doran, I think it was reused animation)Man, they are really slacking on the sfx. First they bumped off the darkness transformation, then the Dorans, and now they're not even doing the "lack of Life Energy makes you turn transparent" bit.
Not very uncommon, sad to say.
That...would make absolutely no sense.
I wonder what **** will hit the fan on tonights episode.