Kamen Rider Kiva - Discussion Thread [TVN Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't mind if they get rid of Kengo. Personally, I could do without him.

Of course, I'd rather have Shizuka be removed instead of Kengo.

I very much doubt Kengo will be killed off.
 
yea in the preview it looked more like he fainted,
And if u see the little movie preview after that u can clearly see the CGI Flight mode of emperor form flying next to the sitting Arc
 
Kengo might become a Fangire,seeing what happend in the last episode. Bishop or
[HIDE]Kanda, a member of Blue Sky, appears, who has been experimenting with the invincibility of the Fangire.[/HIDE]

might turn him into a Fangire to get his revenge.


just my two cents
 
I'm sure kengo will become the new rider if he can't play anymore then the only way for him to rock is to become more like ixa or kiva :D

he cant punch hahaha his fingers are dead.:laugh:

although he can fight like a girl and throw only left ones instead. ahaha
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top