Kamen Rider Kiva - Discussion Thread [TVN Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just watched #29 & it was sort of boring ... frankly I expected more interaction between nago & Wataru seeing how they ended EP 28! This episode seemed all talk for the most part but it lead up to some good stuff at the end! The fighting was frankly brutal! I can't wait to see the monsters and ixa & yuri all fighting rook at the same time thats going to be sooooooooooooo freaking badassssssss!

& to top it off were going to get ixa & kiva fighting freaking KING in the next episode ?with each other? I so can not wait! is it out in raw yet I may just have to sneak ahead ... sub or no sub...
 
Can someone tell me the names of these upcoming Fangire?
saga002sr8.jpg
 
NOT SURE, but I think middle is Bishop. Sure I could read Japanese, but I'm not fluent with Katakana, only Hiragana... But since ther is no Maru or Tenten, I don't think the other two are part of CHeckmate Fours... Turtle Fangire isn't King I'm sure, but the middle Deer one might be... Dunno...
 
Moose is a Beast Class, so I strongly doubt Bishop would be that since we already have a Beast Class Checkmate member in Rook. Maya (and Mio? Or is that picture Mio?) is an Aqua Class, and asuming the '86 King and Daiga are Lizards, then Bishop must be an Insect.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top