ShadowofLight99
Member
Lol my bad I meant eps 27 and 28. There both Crab fangire. Maybe ones a King crab and the other a hermit crab. XD
Actually the 1986 Fangire was supposed to be a Cicada.
Lol my bad I meant eps 27 and 28. There both Crab fangire. Maybe ones a King crab and the other a hermit crab. XD
I think he's wearing it because his king sigil is probably permanently visible on his hand.what i wanna know is
What happen to Taiga right hand(for him to wear a glove)
The sheer power that comes with the title sounds like a good reason.and why are fangire from 2008 wanna be the King??
I think he's wearing it because his king sigil is probably permanently visible on his hand.
That or being a child of the 80's, he's come to love Michael Jackson.
Well, I HOPE Knight is part of it. Because the King can be a part of the Checkmate Four, and maybe it'll become a Checkmate Five as Wataru becomes King after beating Taiga, and Taiga surrenders his throne to Wataru with Wataru making Taiga the Knight. Haha, okay, most likely not happening, but it just came to my head.
I can feel a knight... I see Rook being defeated not too long from now. And from the looks of it, SOMEONE needs to be the "main" villian for that part of the story. Because of how important Bishop is, in comparison to Rook which I still don't know what role he has in the Checkmate Four, I doubt he'd be the "main" villian for the upcoming part of the story.
There is no Knight.The King you say?...so his mom had a child with who?
Plus i think people are connnpletely forgetting about our other checkmate four
Knight. Anybody think theirs a chance he is?
I can feel it.
There is no Knight.
Toei/Asahi/whateverotherofficialsource says that Queen, King, Bishop and Rook are the only titles within the Checkmate Four. I think the opening shows an allusion to that by having Kiva on the throne with Jiro, Riki and Ramon by his side.
IXA fills the metaphorical role of Knight, as his suit is based on a paladin. He'll eventually come to support Kiva, who I still believe is the proper king, but he won't become a member of the Checkmate Four since, obviously, only Fangire can take up those titles.
There is no Knight.
If you have a hot Japanese mother who wears a lot of black, you may wanna stay away from her.do they? Hey I remember when I first met my sister When i...was...watarus age:O_O: