Kamen Rider Kiva - Discussion Thread [TVN Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol my bad I meant eps 27 and 28. There both Crab fangire. Maybe ones a King crab and the other a hermit crab. XD

Erm,i tot he didn't die?I was sure that he never explode after a wake up fever....maybe shell's too hard?

But i think it's due to Nago changing past and thus the Crab Fangire never got to battle with Emperor form until 28.
 
it can still be used like you said as a gun for say sharp shooting or what not something where you wouldn't want to use a freaking bazooka of a gun that his upgraded form has

considerably, I think that its Gun Mode is better for it's rapid fire capabilities than anything else. and speaking of the IXA Riser, I hope that before the seires is over, we'll get to see at least one of it's other modes get used
 
I don't know if this is the proper place to post, but...

I'm slightly disappointed with Kamen Rider Den-O & Kiva: Climax Deka. Sure, it's a great movie, but they totally left Wataru/Kamen Rider Kiva out. Like he's just a guest or something.

Now I know what you're gonna say. It's a Den-O movie, so obviously, the focus is on Den-O. But at least they should give Kiva a bit more involvement in the whole story itself, rather than just being some "guest"...
 
uhm can anyone here explain the history of TAIGA?

wataru said that the first friend he ever met is named TAIGA

then in the last scene of the latest episode, maya was holding a baby named TAIGA

is that her son?

i thought wataru was Maya x Otoya's son or something?:eyebrow:
 
Taiga is the son of Maya and the King, and the heir to the Fangire throne and Kiva. But Kiva instead goes to Otoya (possibly through him defeating Rook in battle) and is thus passed down to Wataru.
 
what i wanna know is :

What happen to The King
What happen to Taiga right hand(for him to wear a glove)
and why are fangire from 2008 wanna be the King??
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top