Otaku University Student
「オレゴーストアイコン」と同じ仕様です。(背面のQRコードは除く。)

Yes, they are exactly the same save for the QR Code. I can't believe they're bring the QR Code thing to the DX toys. Kinda spoils the look in my opinion and was one of the reasons to NOT get the OOOs and Fourze capsule/candy stuff.

Lurker
「オレゴーストアイコン」と同じ仕様です。(背面のQRコードは除く。)

Yes, they are exactly the same save for the QR Code. I can't believe they're bring the QR Code thing to the DX toys. Kinda spoils the look in my opinion and was one of the reasons to NOT get the OOOs and Fourze capsule/candy stuff.

Look on the bright side: it's easier to make fun of the show version because on how empty that spot is.

Shining~
The Eyecons have QR codes on the back, Promo-Ore and Driver-Ore have different QR Codes, so you get different things when you scan them. other than that, yeah, they're probably identical.

Meaning if someone doesn't care about the QR code, but wish to get the Driver, it's better to ignore the Promo-Ore as the Driver comes with one anyway.

The Promo-Ore feels like it is made with just one type of people in mind: one that doesn't care about the Driver and just want to have an Eyecon.

Kamen Rider Dark Kabuto
So... Is this belt/line worth buying?

Are you really expecting a decent answer when hardly any merchandise is out? There's literally one budget line figure out right now and I think the roleplay toys speak for themselves.