Choushinsei
So I guess the sunglasses are the midseason? That's good. I hope I don't get spoiled on the final form! ... I'm positive I'll get spoiled anyway.

Boost and the sunglasses are more like Deadheat/Jinba Lemon. Midseason (Formula/Kachidoki-equivalent) is still coming down the line around March or so.

Choushinsei

Historically, the third quarter catalogs have the midseason form first, the second Rider's final form second (if applicable, otherwise a movie toy or a new Rider goes here), and the titular Rider's final form. Fourth quarter is just the summer movie's toys, so this would be their last big push for toy sales.

They MIGHT forgo the midseason, yes, but only if they think that it would profit them to skip it this year, though seeing how we still got a new transformation device in the Q2 scans just not in belt form (Secondary Belts don't sell as well as the main character's) it's likely that we'll still see a midseason form, maybe with a unique touch to it to make it more marketable because the other options would be throwing a fourth Rider in with a new gimmick toy or forgoing a toy at all.

Historically, the third quarter catalogs have the midseason form first, the second Rider's final form second (if applicable, otherwise a movie toy or a new Rider goes here), and the titular Rider's final form. Fourth quarter is just the summer movie's toys, so this would be their last big push for toy sales.

They MIGHT forgo the midseason, yes, but only if they think that it would profit them to skip it this year, though seeing how we still got a new transformation device in the Q2 scans just not in belt form (Secondary Belts don't sell as well as the main character's) it's likely that we'll still see a midseason form, maybe with a unique touch to it to make it more marketable because the other options would be throwing a fourth Rider in with a new gimmick toy or forgoing a toy at all.

I'm sure you're right. They're not going to change it now. There's a list for marketing, and they're not going to stray from it any time soon.

Choushinsei
Ghost toy release dates for November:
DX GanGun Hand, DX Tutankhamun Eyecon, Ghost Gadget 02 Mobile Cobra, GC03 Specter, and RHS Specter Tutankhamun Damashii are all out on the 7th

DX Beethoven and Nobunaga Ghost Eyecon Set and a DX Ghost Driver/GanGun Saber set are on the 14th

Ghost Gadget 03 Bat Clock, DX Iguana Ghostriker, DX Billy the Kid Eyecon, and GC04 Robin & Billy Ghost Set are on the 21st

There are no toys scheduled for the 28th

It's morphin time! Dragonzord!
I can't wait until we get a shot of Kamen Rider Necrom with his merchandise especially the wrist changer

It's morphin time! Dragonzord!
Is anybody else like me and they're dying for a common rider Necroms debut especially the interesting henshin Brace that's also a micro vinyl player and yeah invent I'm definitely sensing that with the paranormal team again this time focusing on ghosts the evil rider especially one with Necron possibly being short for Necronomicon

There are not Common Riders: Only unique and special heroes!

Seriously though I don't think it's a record player at all? Did I miss that information somewhere or are you inferring from the photos?

Lurker
Necrom's henshin brace is based on an eye dropper from everything I've heard, also I'm pretty sure Necrom is short for Necromancer.

Last edited:
Choushinsei
Ghost December release dates:
12/05: Ghost Gadget Series 04 Kumo Lantern (Spider Lantern) 3000 yen, DX Benkei Ghost Eyecon 600 yen, GC05 Tutankhamun and Nobunaga Ghost Set, GC06 Beethoven and Benkei Ghost Set (Includes GanGun Saber Naginata Mode as Beethoven's weapon) 2700 yen each
12/26: RHS 5 Ghost Tokon Boost Damashii 900 yen, DX Tokon Boost Eyecon 2000 yen (includes lights and sounds), GC07 Ghost Tokon Boost Damashii 3500 yen.

The GC EX Movie War set and DX Movie War Eyecons found in the first quarter catalogs are not listed (they would be for the 12th or 19th if they were there) and the Sunglasslasher (w/ Goemon and Ryoma Eyecons) appears to have been moved to January, though it's also possible it wasn't added to the B-Boys catalog by mistake and might show up in a day or two.

EDIT: It appears that GC07 (originally solicited as including the Sunglasslasher's sword and blaster modes as weapons) does NOT come with any accessories and these have likely been moved to the GC08 Goemon and Ryoma Ghost Set.

Last edited: