Something I find really cool about Kaito is that he uses all the finishers he could basically use, the one exception being Mango in the Sonic Arrow. Same with Zack. Maybe it's just the Team Baron power philosophy.
Ah yes, great strategy. But then again, where exactly does an alien being keep his nads?Sonic Mango is the secret to defeating Roshuo! Hit him in the 'nads with it!
Guys, this episode is making me freak out. It's tapping into some weird memories. That thing Kaito did to the monster. It feels so weird, yet so familiar. Like a thing we cherished so long ago, only for it to be forever forgotten, washed away by the waves of time. What was it called again? Ri... Rider Click? No, not that that. Rider Ki... I am almost there... ah, alas, it's been too long... My memory is too rusty to remember something so ancient...
I don't get the point of Mars' dialogue at the end, Ryoma said nearly exactly the same stuff back in Ep 25 already (another canon filler).