Welcome
Something I find really cool about Kaito is that he uses all the finishers he could basically use, the one exception being Mango in the Sonic Arrow. Same with Zack. Maybe it's just the Team Baron power philosophy.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Something I find really cool about Kaito is that he uses all the finishers he could basically use, the one exception being Mango in the Sonic Arrow. Same with Zack. Maybe it's just the Team Baron power philosophy.

Sonic Mango is the secret to defeating Roshuo! Hit him in the 'nads with it!

Sonic Mango is the secret to defeating Roshuo! Hit him in the 'nads with it!
Ah yes, great strategy. But then again, where exactly does an alien being keep his nads?
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yB5G0QwRhWg"]Maybe here?[/ame]

"Training."
Guys, this episode is making me freak out. It's tapping into some weird memories. That thing Kaito did to the monster. It feels so weird, yet so familiar. Like a thing we cherished so long ago, only for it to be forever forgotten, washed away by the waves of time. What was it called again? Ri... Rider Click? No, not that that. Rider Ki... I am almost there... ah, alas, it's been too long... My memory is too rusty to remember something so ancient...

I believe legends called it the "Rider Kick". It is a Kamen Rider's greatest technique; Only a few have mastered it.

And rumor has it that the legendary kick technique doesn't require additional tools to initiate. Just a burning soul of justice is required to execute but it will make the enemies explode dramatically.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
I don't get the point of Mars' dialogue at the end, Ryoma said nearly exactly the same stuff back in Ep 25 already (another canon filler).

I don't get the point of Mars' dialogue at the end, Ryoma said nearly exactly the same stuff back in Ep 25 already (another canon filler).

Well, the Golden Fruit is related to everything he mentioned, and it makes sense for him to talk about it since he himself has taken hold of it. It also foreshadows the show and film's parallel conflict. It's all about the Golden Fruit.

Digital Artist
Horrible episode. I have no idea what happened and how all this happened. For this series to have 3 fricken tie-in episodes really hurts the quality of the show and the story it is trying to tell. Nothing is going to redeem these lame tie-in episodes unless this series goes up to 53 episodes like what Wizard was able to have.