HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
Kaito gets caught up in an alternate world where he leads Team Baron in the competition for soccer's All Rider Cup.

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
Ah, the preview for the next episode does tell us about Takatora's fate

[HIDE]At the end of the next episode preview......Takatora is shown standing in front of a transformed Gaim and Baron[/HIDE]

Proto-Drive/Chase Fanboy
Turns out this episode is still a bit plot related.

[HIDE]
  • Sagara delays Kaito's infection for the whole episode.
  • Kota is still trying to find Micchy.
  • TAKATORA LIVES! I THINK! (if its not Micchy hallucinating)
[/HIDE]

Ah, the preview for the next episode does tell us about Takatora's fate

[HIDE]At the end of the next episode preview......Takatora is shown standing in front of a transformed Gaim and Baron[/HIDE]

[HIDE]And he's also wearing his old suit :laugh::laugh::laugh:[/HIDE]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
No it looks more like a hallucination to me.

http://www.toei.co.jp/tv/gaimu/

I think the first paragraph translates to 'Kouta arrives at the harbour only to find a damaged Sengoku Driver'.

If the original Zangetsu is gone forever and Micchi is now Zangetsu Shin, I don't see the point of Takatora continuing in the show, not after he has been 'killed' twice now.

Anyway back to the episode, it was pretty fun considering I just finished Brazil VS Holland. :laugh: It was nice to see an episode in the view of Team Baron, and some cool goals using the Riders' finishers.

Disappointed with Mars just saying a few lines at the end, was expecting him to at least slash a few or pretend to be OP with the shield for a few seconds.

Lurker
Hopefully Mars doesn't end up like Fifteen and actual turns out that the movie sucks harder than Gaim x Wizard movie.

Just Live More!!!!

No it looks more like a hallucination to me.

http://www.toei.co.jp/tv/gaimu/

I think the first paragraph translates to 'Kouta arrives at the harbour only to find a damaged Sengoku Driver'.

If the original Zangetsu is gone forever and Micchi is now Zangetsu Shin, I don't see the point of Takatora continuing in the show, not after he has been 'killed' twice now.

After rewatching the preview, I think you are right about Micchi hallucinating about Takatora there.

However, as a fanboy, I still have my hope up; he will survive and wake up in the arms of Oren :castlerock::castlerock::castlerock:

About his Sengouku Driver, his ex might be able to fix it and Takotora will go Jinba Melon like the rumor. :p:p:p

K

Kamen Rider IXA

This episode was insane.
Totally bananas:castlerock:

This is how you promote your movie, folks.