Kamen Rider Gaim Ep 29 - "The Overlord King"

**** got INTENSE! Lots of fighting this episode. Really satisfying and meaty. I didn't think much of it but the Sonic Arrow is clearly my favorite Gaim weapon now. The fights involving two users are always so superbly executed!

It was really satisfying to see Sid be surprised by Kaito's new belt! :laugh: Great job keeping that a secret Ryoma! Haha! No one trusts Sid.

It's interesting that the Overlords civilisation actually strived AFTER being swallowed by Helheim. I thought the forest would just ruin the civilisation and had left them to be bored for all eternity with nothing bug basic invess, but now I see it was their own folly that did them in. It adds an interesting layer and means that Yggdrassil's assumptions about the forest aren't completely right.

Is Blonde Mai the ghost of that person in the coffin Roshuo was looking at?
 
The irony of why Roshuo not telling Takatora on how they evolved because humans like them are foolish carries weight. Especially since the Genesis Riders are all stabbing each other in the back just to get the forbidden fruit.
 
Last edited:
Who he catches and praises for having the courage to overcome his problem on his own. He even makes sure to catch him.

Yeah. It's less of a 'Kaito is cruel to children' scene and more of a 'Kaito believes that the kid will never grow if he doesn't take responsibility for his own wellfare and just jump', and he's there to make sure the kid doesn't injure himself.
 
Ryouma has Takatora's Sengoku Driver. I thought you guys noticed that after the flashbacks on testing the Driver. He places it on the table then goes on to think about how far they came.
 
The more I think about it, the more I realise Micchy's whole plan in Helheim relies entirely on Kouta dropping Jinba Peach at just the right time. He can hear Micchy pretending he's being attacked and gunshot noises, but about five seconds after that Micchy says "That'll do" out loud, drops his henshin and henshins again, this time to Zangetsu. What if Kouta had kept Jinba Peach until he got to Micchy, instead of reverting to his default form? He'd have heard all of that.

This one at least had the element of luck. When Micchi used Minato to backstab Kouta, Kouta should've known all about it.
 
Oh man, what a great episode up until those final 5 seconds. I have nothing against cross over episodes, the ToQGer one was even a bit of fun. But damn if they aren't killing all momentum the plot has going.

I think this is going to be a show that holds up a lot better with repeat viewings, when we can cut this crap out and just watch the plot unfold the way it was clearly supposed to.
 
It funny when the most exciting part of the episode is not the fight involving 4 Rider and 1 general, but instead the conversation between two characters.
 
What if that Forbidden fruit that Roshu was talking about can transform into the kiwami lockseed?

I mean, the code on the lockseed was "LS-∞" and apparently, forbidden fruit = power of a mother fucking god. If that damn forbidden fruit doesn't turn into the kiwami lockseed, I don't know what will.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top