Kamen Rider Fourze: Roleplay Items and Other Merchandise

K

KamenRiderBritannia

I do my best! :thumbs:

To answer Britannia, there is no solid proof they won't come out with a proper 'DX' version of the Hopping Switch at some point, but there is a lot of evidence suggesting they won't. So it's definitively possible they will still release a 'proper' DX version.

I don't think it matters too much, even if you're OCD like me, because the Gashapon version has DX Sticker. They did special collections of the previous Kamen Rider collectibles as well, like the Decade Cards, W Memories and OOO's Coins which are good quality so they will probably do the same for Fourze's Astro Switches as well.

Are you happy now? :thumbs:

See Shinox? THIS is what i was after, not the BS you kept leading me with

Budou though
ok you still havent answered my question

just forget it!!!
See Shinox? THIS is what i was after, not the BS you kept leading me with

DUDE! i know what you want. a dx hopping switch that comes with another switch and ganbaride card. too bad, there may not be one when the gashapon hopping switch IS a dx switch like i keep f'ing telling you but you won't listen. -___________-
there is no proof right now that they will release one. that's why you need to calm down and wait to see if they will release one

Seriously, that "argument" was painful to read. It was a simple question, lol.

it was a simple question that was answered so many times and yet he keeps repeating it. if it isn't out as a true dx switch with another dx switch and ganbaride card, WAIT FOR IT TO COME OUT. is it that hard to understand? yes for some people.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
HE WANTED TO KNOW HOW YOU KNEW!!!

GODAMNIT SHINO! HOW! Not 'I want a DX Hopping Switch!' HOW!

There was a list of future announced products. THAT'S HOW WE KNOW! Goddamnit!

Then you could go on your rant about how the Gashapon switch is the same thing as the DX switch because it has a stupid glitter sticker. WE. GET. IT.

No need to repeat that fifty times GOD!

Budou though
don't blame me. he kept repeating his question. i never said "i know." i'm just saying. he didn't pay attention to the future announced products list.

K

KamenRiderBritannia

HE WANTED TO KNOW HOW YOU KNEW!!!

GODAMNIT SHINO! HOW! Not 'I want a DX Hopping Switch!' HOW!

There was a list of future announced products. THAT'S HOW WE KNOW! Goddamnit!

Then you could go on your rant about how the Gashapon switch is the same thing as the DX switch because it has a stupid glitter sticker. WE. GET. IT.

No need to repeat that fifty times GOD!

THIS!!!!!!!

K

KamenRiderBritannia

don't blame me. he kept repeating his question. i never said "i know." i'm just saying. he didn't pay attention to the future announced products list.

i asked if there was such a list! and you ignored me!!!!!