Kamen Rider Fourze: Roleplay Items and Other Merchandise

Budou though
doesn't matter if they make dx switches or not. they all act the same. if they make dx switches, go get them if you're a completionist =p

dx switches comes in the driver, foodroids, and weapons. maybe a few others. if not, gashapon will have the dx stickers. i think it's a good idea to include dx stickers. it makes it so you have to go out and get the switch from a gashapon machine since they don't have a true dx version of it

K

KamenRiderBritannia

doesn't matter if they make dx switches or not. they all act the same. if they make dx switches, go get them if you're a completionist =p

dx switches comes in the driver, foodroids, and weapons. maybe a few others. if not, gashapon will have the dx stickers. i think it's a good idea to include dx stickers. it makes it so you have to go out and get the switch from a gashapon machine since they don't have a true dx version of it

THATS. NOT. WHAT. I. ASKED.

Budou though
IT'S. WHAT. I. AM. TELLING. YOU. AND. EVERYONE. HERE. god. no need to be mad about stupid little plastic switches.

so you're asking how do we not know they won't make dx switches? they will make them one way or another. if it's not included in the driver, foodroids, weapons, or anything else, then they will add the dx glitter sticker into the gashapon switch. if you don't want to use the dx glitter sticker, it will be a non-looking dx switch. how hard is it to understand that?!

K

KamenRiderBritannia

IT'S. WHAT. I. AM. TELLING. YOU. AND. EVERYONE. HERE. god. no need to be mad about stupid little plastic switches.

so you're asking how do we not know they won't make dx switches? they will make them one way or another. if it's not included in the driver, foodroids, weapons, or anything else, then they will add the dx glitter sticker into the gashapon switch. if you don't want to use the dx glitter sticker, it will be a non-looking dx switch. how hard is it to understand that?!

sigh, your not getting it

i dont care if its DX or not so long as its good quality

im asking how everyone seems to know that #9 isnt getting a DX release?

get it?

Budou though
the glitter sticker IS the dx release. why else would they include a glitter sticker? it's so it can look like the dx switches even though all switches are the same in build quality. only the stickers differ. if you want a true dx of a gashapon switch like hopping, then wait for them to release one..that is if they will.

K

KamenRiderBritannia

the glitter sticker IS the dx release. why else would they include a glitter sticker? it's so it can look like the dx switches even though all switches are the same in build quality. only the stickers differ. if you want a true dx of a gashapon switch like hopping, then wait for them to release one..that is if they will.

no........the set of switches #7 and #8 with the ganbaride card is the DX release

can you just answer my question instead of avoiding it plz!

Can't decide how to pose figures...
DX XD

no........the set of switches #7 and #8 with the ganbaride card is the DX release

can you just answer my question instead of avoiding it plz!

It doesn't look like there will be a 'Proper' release of DX Hopping, that comes in a set of with another item. Most switches up to 22 are counted for, and the few that are left will only be getting Gashapon releases. To remedy this though, the toy makers are putting in a DX Sticker for you to apply yourself so they fit in with the rest of your collection, making this the DX release.

Budou though
i did. if it's not in the driver, foodroids, weapons, etc. (etc. as in astro switch sets), then gashapon and candy toy switches are your best bet of a switch that comes with a dx glitter sticker. there's already information about astro switch sets 1-4 and hopping isn't in those and might not be in the ones after it so it's gashapon version will probably be your only way of making it a dx switch.

even pencoin understood what i meant.

K

KamenRiderBritannia

It doesn't look like there will be a 'Proper' release of DX Hopping, that comes in a set of with another item. Most switches up to 22 are counted for, and the few that are left will only be getting Gashapon releases. To remedy this though, the toy makers are putting in a DX Sticker for you to apply yourself so they fit in with the rest of your collection, making this the DX release.

yes....i get that.......what im asking is how does everyone seem to know this? How do we know a DX Hopping isnt coming?

K

KamenRiderBritannia

i did. if it's not in the driver, foodroids, weapons, etc. (etc. as in astro switch sets), then gashapon and candy toy switches are your best bet of a switch that comes with a dx glitter sticker. there's already information about astro switch sets 1-4 and hopping isn't in those and might not be in the ones after it so it's gashapon version will probably be your only way of making it a dx switch.

even pencoin understood what i meant.

dude, i understood what you ment, but you didnt answer the question i asked!