Kamen Rider Fourze: Roleplay Items and Other Merchandise

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
i asked if there was such a list! and you ignored me!!!!!

For god's sake numerous amounts of questions in this forum are completely ignored constantly, people are not obliged to answer you!:redface2:

CHECK THE FIRST POST OF THIS THREAD. It's always updated whenever toy catalogues come out. Hopping Switch will NOT have a DX version before december. There's a reason why they give you glitter stickers for it. Originally I thought it would come with Movie War related toys, but seeing the latest scans (check the movie thread) that's unlikely.

K

KamenRiderBritannia

For god's sake numerous amounts of questions in this forum are completely ignored constantly, people are not obliged to answer you!:redface2:

CHECK THE FIRST POST OF THIS THREAD. It's always updated whenever toy catalogues come out. Hopping Switch will NOT have a DX version before december. There's a reason why they give you glitter stickers for it. Originally I thought it would come with Movie War related toys, but seeing the latest scans (check the movie thread) that's unlikely.

what i mean is he completely ignored what i was asking and answered with something unhelpful

Budou though
i wouldn't say it's unhelpful. it may not help you but it may help others
=p

K

KamenRiderBritannia

.....then why did you reply to me with something that wouldnt be help full to me? that makes no sense!

Budou though
dude, stop being so anal about this. your question has been answered. drop this bs

K

KamenRiderBritannia

dude, stop being so anal about this. your question has been answered. drop this bs

-_-...........ill be as anal as i like when people start being incredibly unhelpful thnx v much

now back on track

Budou though
you just didn't ask your question correctly the first time but asked it later on. if you just asked properly, you would get your god damn answer already instead of being anal for 2-3 pages

K

KamenRiderBritannia

you just didn't ask your question correctly the first time but asked it later on. if you just asked properly, you would get your god damn answer already instead of being anal for 2-3 pages

erm....yes i did you just failed to read english

Budou though
or you failed to actually ask "where did you see a list of dx switches coming out specifically the hopping switch?"

dude, give it a rest. there's no point in arguing about this when you already got your god damn answer. mod(s), please do something about this