Kamen Rider Fourze Discussion Thread - Switch On!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pencoin

Can't decide how to pose figures...
Another great episode from Fourze. I'm happy we found out how Kengo found the Hutch but I wonder how who sent it. Reminds me of Shroud from the W series.

Too bad that locker was a good entrance for the Rabbit Hutch.

They so need some sort of portal switch that'll allow them to go to the Rabbit Hutch anywhere in school and outside.

Kamina#1

[ETERNAL]
Too bad that locker was a good entrance for the Rabbit Hutch.

They so need some sort of portal switch that'll allow them to go to the Rabbit Hutch anywhere in school and outside.
Hahah, the wall of the room they put the locker is white, so all they need to do is shoot a portal at the white wall and another portal at the moon and TADA!

(portal guns ftw)

Dragonlord2200

Master Duelist/Verified Badass
Hahah, the wall of the room they put the locker is white, so all they need to do is shoot a portal at the white wall and another portal at the moon and TADA!

(portal guns ftw)
lol i see what you did there man, i agree, just how will the kamen rider club save the guy who denies its existance???? also, why do i think someone from the club is gonna be meteor????? also what if they used the legend rider switches in the hyper battle video??? i was thinking that the other day... overall the episode was very well done, the new zodiart is a real asshole, he wants yuki to love him and then he wants to kill her...... WORST MOTW EVER:castlerock:

NeonZ

also, why do i think someone from the club is gonna be meteor?????
Because you want to be disappointed? It's all but confirmed that he'll be a "mysterious transfer student". That character is listed to appear in Movie War, but he hasn't been shown in any of the scans yet, so he probably will be a final minute cameo of the next Rider, like Accel in Movie War 2010.

That also matches an early rumor about Meteor, although I don't think that rumor is very likely to be true overall...

Last edited:

Black Fang

Another great episode from Fourze. I'm happy we found out how Kengo found the Hutch but I wonder how who sent it. Reminds me of Shroud from the W series.
Every new item in Rider will now be sent by Shroud in order to maintain continuity.

Then Whore and Tank.
What exactly is whorish about.... JK?

What's gonna happen to Druggie?
He starts using Gaia Memories without a port a la Bird and becomes a brainwashed monster, leading to another Black vs. Shadow Moon-type showdown between him and Gentaro.

Dark Kabuto

In Justice, We Trust!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOZHhfpVIfE&feature=channel_video_title"]PV ????? Switch On! 2011 11 23 - YouTube[/ame]

Could I get a gif of Gentaro skipping at the end? :laugh:

Tokuboy

Kuuguitar
Guys, have you forgotten that we'll have a bromance by the end of the series anyway between Gen and Kengo? :169:

RaiDK

Supaidaman!
So the "Red eyed man" started a school so he could harvest the students into Zodiarts?

That's... actually pretty dark if you think about it.

kuroihikari

So the "Red eyed man" started a school so he could harvest the students into Zodiarts?

That's... actually pretty dark if you think about it.
I don't think he's harvesting them. More like he's using the kids as a prototype to text Switch functionality.

The Scream Man

Podcaster and Toy Commentator
That last episode was the first in ages I have really liked. Thank God we finally made it through forming the club and can get on with the story!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mastodon