Kamen Rider Fourze Discussion Thread - Switch On!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked him when he wasn't a god
The show also seems to be trying to give the message that they are redeemable - Miu forgiving the other girl, Gentaro saying that he'll be Miura's friend now. I guess the show doesn't want to label high school aged kids as evil

Blazing Soul!
No, it's really uncommon. In the original Rider series, some Shocker Kaijin returned to human form and weren't killed, but that was the vast minority and in later shows that disappeared almost completely.

However, if you look back at Double, there was one case where the people who transformed were just defeated and that's it, like in Fourze. Bird Dopant, when a teenager was using a Gaia memory. In Fourze, most Zodiarts users will be teenagers, and it really seems like they're going with "switches make people evil", even if it hasn't been directly stated yet.

I guess it shouldn't bother me, but in W, all he does is impact against the enemy, Fourze literally drills THROUGH the monster . . . then again, Rule of Cool I guess.

Blazing Soul!
Joker Extreme made W practically go through as well. They always landed with their back towards the monsters.

It's possible that they kick the enemy, cause the monster to fly off or fall on their back, and then W keeps flying till his back is to the monster. I could've sworn that I saw the two halves of W strike the enemy and not actually pierce the enemy.

Of course I guess the only reason I'm wondering about this is because Fourze has a drill as a finisher. If it wasn't a drill I probably wouldn't be questioning this at all.

That or if this episode didn't outright show that Zodiarts actually are the users transformed before Last One. Freaking messed up the thought that Zodiarts are always a monster but never the user transformed :shakefist

BTW is anyone else bothered by the fact that Gentaro finished off the Zodiart this episode without shooting the Zodiart too high? Episode 2 pretty much said that there would be dire consequences unless it's done really high in the air at least but the Zodiart didn't look like it was that high to me :eyebrow:

Blazing Soul!
Huh, seeing Base States with that golden hand looks good IMHO. I find that looks better than Elek States. Of course many of you will probably disagree.

BTW is anyone else bothered by the fact that Gentaro finished off the Zodiart this episode without shooting the Zodiart too high? Episode 2 pretty much said that there would be dire consequences unless it's done really high in the air at least but the Zodiart didn't look like it was that high to me :eyebrow:

They said it was because Orion had build up too much energy, not a comment about Zodiarts in general. I guess Chameleon just had less raw power than the more brute force based Orion.

Status
Not open for further replies.