Kamen Rider Fourze Discussion Thread - Switch On!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mad Skillz
wrm8N.jpg

KAMEN RIDER FOURZE​

Welcome to Kamen Rider Fourze, the 22nd Kamen Rider series and first to be written by Kazuki Nakashima and directed by Koichi Sakamoto with the return of Double's head producer Hideaki Tsukada. The setting this time is Milky Way High School where the new kid is Gentaro Kisaragi, someone aiming to be friends with the entire school! But will the strange Kengo Utahoshi, who declares Gentaro has no chance of being friends with him get in the way of his goals or is it the beginning of a slightly terrifying friendship?

Also, some guys in suits fight each other or something.

Last edited:
Mad Skillz
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOSNAvEehkw"]video - YouTube[/ame]

We are good to go!

This was a pretty amusing first episode, definitely has the sort of main character we haven't seen too much of at all. Really going to like watching Gentaro over the year, and the setting in general just seems awesome. Kengo's a pretty interesting character with a sad back story, seems like he never knew his father? And he's too weak to really be much of a help in the fights for too long, which I bet will probably end up being some big story point later on.

And damn that opening for making me think they were all a big gang of friends from the first episode on.

Why yes, I do know everything
Woot! An epic start~! I think I'm going to be liking this season a lot more than I originally thought!

I loved it!

I can see Gentaro becoming one of my favorite characters in the future.

Welcome
I liked the opening but I kinda hated the beginning part.Engrish isn't my thing.

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
Main Villain = Evil High School Principal

.........I so totally saw that coming. So many cliche high school drama scenes in this first episode that I easily predicted coming as well...........but that didn't make me hate the episode, I actually enjoyed it LOL

I liked him when he wasn't a god
I thought this was great fun! Gentaro might just turn out to be one of my favourite Riders in a long time (and the competition from W and OOO is very high.) The first henshin sequence looked groovy and I love the theme song too, although the Engrish is pretty annoying.

It's so easy when you're evil
Very fast-paced episode, but also very action-filled and entertaining. I'm greatly looking forward to seeing how Gentaro is going to go about making friends with everyone, and how he and Kengo will butt heads while still working together :laugh:

Also, **** yeah Zodiarts! :castlerock:

Lurker
The opening was just like how I imagined! Specially the multiple Fourze using the switches :anime:

Status
Not open for further replies.