Friendship and the Cosmos.
. The Masquerade Dopants are actual Dopants most likely since Foundation X returns in the Megamax movie. There are also the trash Yummy and some of the early Zodiarts from Fourze.Fourze 11:
- I'm surprised the teachers in this school let the students get physical with them, like Yuki with Ohsugi.
- What is that picture of the three women next to the Hutch locker?
- Does JAXA really let people wander around their headquarters?
- Is Shun going to bail out Gentaro every time now?
- If the Radar Switch isn't on the belt, how does Kengo contact Gentaro?
- Why does Sonada refer to Gentaro as "kun" and Yuki as "san"? I thought "kun" was for people younger or of lesser status than you.
- Happy Birthday? Kengo's dad is Kougami!!
- Yes! The bike returns for..... 10 seconds. And I was about to ask where it had gone.
- A bike Henshin next week! To make up for the missed chance in episode 8.
- Eiji fights Masquerade Dopants in Megamax? Are these actual Dopants or just copies like in Forever A-Z? And who are the other grunts with the armor?
- Today's Zodiart was a Pyxis? I thought the principal was going to be that. And what does an insect have to do with a compass?
. The Pyxis was more like an abstract concept like Terror or Utopia. You can't really give it a form. Not as abstract, but I don't think Toei wanted a compass themed monster like 90's Sentai. It did reference the actual Pyxis constellation however, the Zodiart said 'I am a compass. I can find anything I want', as well as the dousing horns. Plus his behavior was pretty...insect like.
. Epic bike henshin will be epic.