Kamen Rider Fourze Discussion Thread - Switch On!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked him when he wasn't a god
Yes, he is. I wonder if he still goes out with Miu, but my guess is that she found out his two-timing and decided to break up with him, albeit off-screen. Daimonji is the character that I wonder why Gentaro would want to invite to the KRC and the Rabbit Hutch to.

Can't wait for the Electric State.

He evidently has some redeeming quality, because he'll eventually be part of Kamen Rider Club. I think there were moments during episode 2 when you could see that he KNEW the whole Miura thing was his own fault.

However, the Toei site for Fourze has pictures of next week's episode up including one of Shun & Miu sitting together on a bench, so I guess they're still together for now

I don't do sense
If Fourze's final form combines all of the states (ala Climax Form), would it then be called Fourze United States?.
rimshot.png

Minato Ascending
He evidently has some redeeming quality, because he'll eventually be part of Kamen Rider Club. I think there were moments during episode 2 when you could see that he KNEW the whole Miura thing was his own fault.

However, the Toei site for Fourze has pictures of next week's episode up including one of Shun & Miu sitting together on a bench, so I guess they're still together for now

Yeah, I guess it is too early to really drastically change the dynamics between the characters since it's only 4-5 eps into the series, although having Miu join the KRC this fast when she was still calling Gentaro "trash" in the previous 3 eps is something that is somewhat unexpected. Good thing is that it means the writers probably have alot of stuff planned ahead, and we can expect alot of crazy stuff happening instead of same bored routine everytime.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
When you make a cake do you leave the frosting off and still say you're done? No. The fact that he didn't deactivate the switch left the job unfinished and left the cake that was his battle incomplete.

No you would shout HAPPY BIRTHDAY and scream OOOOOOOOO at the top of your lungs.:thumbs:

Anyway, Beat module will come up next episode, as well as Elec switch and Chainsaw.

Elec Switch in Base States reminds me of TaJaDol with normal Taka head.

EDIT:

Decade + Kuuga + Ryuki + Hibiki + Kabuto + Den-O VS Fourze
[ame="http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzA3MDQ5NTQ4.html"]????Fourze??????????? - ?? - ???? - ????[/ame]

Fourze + OOO + W + Kiva + Blade + Faiz + Agito VS Kaijin
[ame="http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzA3MDUyODg0.html"]????Fourze??????????? - ?? - ???? - ????[/ame]

LOL at the people chanting TATOBA

Last edited:
Why yes, I do know everything
Hmmm they're supposed to work only in China, but if it's uploaded just a while ago, it should still work in other countries, I'm in the UK but I can still watch it, hopefully Tudou will have them later.

Yeah, it worked for about 30 seconds for me (that's the reason I deleted my post cause i thought i was wrong, lol) but then it wouldn't work anymore after that @_@

the glee influence in episode 4 is strong than I expected..

Santana betrays Quinn Fabray, and Brittany can do nothing about it.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
the glee influence in episode 4 is strong than I expected..

Santana betrays Quinn Fabray, and Brittany can do nothing about it.

Why is everyone insisting this show is heavily based on Glee? Glee isn't popular in Japan and it wasn't the first time the high school theme had been done. You could just as easily argue that Toei chose the high school setting because of High School Musical (which does have a fanbase in Japan) or simply because it hadn't been used since Megaranger

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
The RAW episode is available for download at overtime.

Status
Not open for further replies.