Kamen Rider Drive - News/Rumours Thread 1

I'll be honest, if Drive has a car instead of a bike, I won't mind.

It's "Kamen Rider", not "Kamen Guy who rides a bike and nothing else".

People are still gonna complain if the vehicle has little to no use in the story, but we're just going to have to wait and see.

Yeah, but you don't really RIDE a car now do you? I mean, I'm kind of upset about that, there are plenty of other ride-able vehicles out there, I'd love to see an ATV get some action, but a car? You drive a car, you sit in a car, you don't ride it. Well, unless you do, but that's your hobby and I'd prefer you keep it to yourself.
 
That picture is Drive. I tried to be open minded during the first post with that strange 1980s car.


The Acura NSX is not an 80's car. It was out in 1990

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honda_NSX


2004-acura-nsx-photo-492028-s-520x318.jpg



I believe it's the 2004 model

h26hg.jpg
 
I figured he was just saying that "the mini-car is the key" for the transformation. I've never heard of a mini-car key unless the mini-cars themselves are going to transform into a key-shape.

That could be it. Though a small-sized car key could also be a possibility.
 
From what I can see of Drive in the photo and sketch, he looks awesome! So do his transformation devices and his car! Can't wait for the official images and videos! Oh man, I wanna know the story and cast and crew info and know the info on Drive's powers and see him in action!:D

Yeah, but you don't really RIDE a car now do you? I mean, I'm kind of upset about that, there are plenty of other ride-able vehicles out there, I'd love to see an ATV get some action, but a car? You drive a car, you sit in a car, you don't ride it. Well, unless you do, but that's your hobby and I'd prefer you keep it to yourself.
How can anyone take a superhero that rides an ATV seriously?
 
How can anyone take a superhero that rides an ATV seriously?

Well, in an urban setting, yeah. But you move out into the country, the bike pales compared to a beastly four-wheeler. Or maybe it's just my personal favoritism talking. Unless Drive has a variety of vehicles, which would be appreciated, then a power based ATV mode would be cool.
 
I hope the ear things are side mirrors as opposed to headlights. Cuz I want headlight compound eyes. Cuz we haven't had the main rider with compound eyes in two series.
 
So we have pics of a car that looks like it is from Zubat, and a Drive Driver.
Why do I get the feeling that the Drive Driver is going to be a flash drive that they decorated to look cool.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top