Kamen Rider Drive - News/Rumours Thread 1

I'm a bit on the fence of the "car instead of bike" thing. It would make so much sense if the bike turned into the car or vice versa, or the bike is a detachable part of the car. I mean it's "Kamen Rider", he's had a bike for over 40 years. And before you bring up Black RX, he had a bike and a car. I would be pretty upset if Toei just "**** it, no more bikes. Besides it would make him the odd man out of 25 Riders.
 
[HIDE][/HIDE]
I'm a bit on the fence of the "car instead of bike" thing. It would make so much sense if the bike turned into the car or vice versa, or the bike is a detachable part of the car. I mean it's "Kamen Rider", he's had a bike for over 40 years. And before you bring up Black RX, he had a bike and a car. I would be pretty upset if Toei just "**** it, no more bikes. Besides it would make him the odd man out of 25 Riders.

Especially during movie with other riders, everyone will be straddling their ride while Drive will be hidden in his car :laugh: Still, if there is drifting or fast and furious like car action I'll be satisfied. And also if he drives other things beside a car like a Prime Mover, a Big Foot or a Tank :thumbs:
 
i'll be willing to bet the final form of this rider will bring back the bikes.

also about the supposed concept of this rider, i really hope these "mini car keys" are true, and that the "key" part over powers the mini cars. it would be better than the show that has a similar gimmick to a show from them that is currently airing.
 
I hope it focuses both on the car and the bike. Or else we should just call it 'Kamen Driver'. Vroom vroom.

Still, the car looks sweet! Reminded me of RX's car (which I forgot the name of...)
 
Why is everyone jumping to conclusions with the back wheels being a car within a car??? Thats just another rumor. Personally that would be really stupid to have a car within a car. It obviously should be a motorcycle that comes out. This is Kamen RIDER. Even if Drive is putting an emphasis on cars instead of bikes, he better freaking ride a motorcycle in the show. Keep the 43 year tradition alive.
 
Why is everyone jumping to conclusions with the back wheels being a car within a car??? Thats just another rumor. Personally that would be really stupid to have a car within a car. It obviously should be a motorcycle that comes out. This is Kamen RIDER. Even if Drive is putting an emphasis on cars instead of bikes, he better freaking ride a motorcycle in the show. Keep the 43 year tradition alive.

Except recently motorcycles haven't been much of a focus. The extra wheels on the back of the car don't look like they'd belong to a motorcycle.

I wouldn't mind the main Rider not having a bike. He may get one later in the show or the secondary/tertiary/whatever Rider might have one.
 
I've translated the image for you guys.

ODtJjXx_zpsc52ca65e.avif

Interesting design, I like the tire tread across the chest. I was right about the car changing by flipping over, though. =P

The belt looks too simple, but then again, we'd have to see more detailed pictures.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top