Kamen Rider-Inspired Convictor Drive Coming To Kickstarter In November

Staff member
LionWing Publishing has announced Convictor Drive, a superhero/tokusatsu-inspired TTRPG from the team behind Picaresque Roman. The game has been available in Japan since 2019, but an English version is now being worked on.
The game taks place in a futuristic Japan that has been revolutionized by mechanical electronics — everything has been enhanced by mechs. Unfortunately this also includes crime. Criminals are sharpening their skills at a rate the police force just can’t keep up with. That’s where DRIVE Private Security comes in. As an employee of the team and a master of the Convictors — mechanical suits that give you special abilities — you’ve been hired to clean up the streets of Tokyo.
LionWing warns, “Piloting a Convictor isn’t something that just anyone can do. Only those who have suffered loss and still feel the pain of it can will their bodies to power the Convictors and turn the regrets of their past into justice for the present.” You heard them. You need your parents to...

Continue reading...

Hopchester
They only got it inspired from Kamen rider? I guess it is a licensing hell so they decided to make their RPG a tribute of sorts.

M

Mikelo

The game's features are pretty impressive, it wort anticipated.

The game seems very interesting and brain challenging. I can't wait to play the English version part of it though playing the game seems complicating too

I would have preferred a Kamen Rider videogame over a Table top.