[hide][/hide]
https://twitter.com/VinzChing/status/486407044123987968
Dude was the one who drew the first sketch of the Sengoku Driver last year I think. He says Drive inserts a mini-car into his brace which then interacts with the Drive Driver using infrared or something. Honestly, Drive is basically like a spin-off of ToQger by the looks of it..
[hide][/hide]
https://twitter.com/VinzChing/status/486407044123987968
Dude was the one who drew the first sketch of the Sengoku Driver last year I think. He says Drive inserts a mini-car into his brace which then interacts with the Drive Driver using infrared or something. Honestly, Drive is basically like a spin-off of ToQger by the looks of it..
I still think the helmet looks like go-on yellows head from goonger which is a bear or a frog.But the head reminds me of Wizard Infinity Style. As for the rumor of him inserting mini cars into a brace and then scanning it on his rider belt?? That's kinda cool meh. It's straight up Toqger and Wizard blended together.
It's mini-car key as opposed to mini-car.