I would give that paper a read, Khaiden :D

Thinking about Drive's color scheme, would we ever get another green main Rider in the future?? All this red are gonna be stale sooner or later.

The answer should be: Why not Green and Red? Kamen Rider Christmas feat. Kamen Rider W bootleg HeatCyclone.

Yeah, it took me a bit too, but when I realized the front and back were emulating the top and bottom of a car respectively, I was pretty impressed. While I admit it is a clever idea, my brain does still wish there was a little more color. But I still like the idea.

It may be the back of a car, but I sort of wish it extended to the front too. It would make Drive seem more "cyborg-ish".

Even so, it's still better than the OOO costume's "all the color on one side, nothing behind, and not at all bestial" look.

Henshin a Go-Go!!
I mean I guess, but with all we know now Drive isn't a cyborg, so why would they want to do that? just seems like it would confuse people. And OOO's design was fucking genius :buttrock:

Orange
I was thinking more on the mentality that Kamen Rider has been more like Metal Heroes since Agito/Ryuki (hence why I said it's been around for over a decade, heck there's some that think BLACK RX was too much of a metal hero). So, if anything, I was suggesting they go back to that brand name rather than introducing a new one.

I should clarify I don't think any of the Riders who have been called Metal Heroes are not deserving of the Kamen Rider name, but I do think the people that say this have a very valid point.

Call what I'll say a stretch if you must, and forgive me if I make any mistakes since I don't know as much about the properties you mentioned:

-The Avengers (and I'm basing this on the movies only since I haven't seen much of comics/cartoons/etc.) have lost people in their lives and one could say that their heroic actions could have been avenging them in a way.
And if that is not enough, there's also what Stark said to Loki: ''If we can't save the earth, you can be damn well sure we'll avenge it.''

-What is a ''Trek'' anyway? I went to look the definition of this too and it says it's a journey, mostly done on foot. A ship flying to reach a destination or discover something new is taking a journey, is it not? So they are indeed taking a Trek through the Stars; and they still set foot on planets and other stars here and there. Do correct me if I'm wrong.

-AFAIK all Looney Tunes cartoons have background music, so they are still showcasing the catalogue, aren't they?

I'll definitely look into that.

You understand that you just made an exception to Star Trek, seeing that a trek is taking a long journey on foot. On the example of Marvel, While Iron man's first suit was probably made of iron, his subsequent suits afterwards aren't, yet he's still called Iron Man? They're not going to change the name every time he changes the material construction of his suit, and much like Iron Man, Bandai is not going to change the name of a franchise because their latest hero is now using a car instead of a bike. Plus, we already have the rider being named Drive, and he drives a car, so can we just accept that Bandai is trying something new?

I mean I guess, but with all we know now Drive isn't a cyborg, so why would they want to do that?

I didn't say he was. It wuld just look nice. Maybe sort of a nod to the Showa era.

And OOO's design was fucking genius :buttrock:

If you mean the SIC figures, sure. (Though I still don't care for the animal circle on the chest there; an animal chest would look much better.) Those are great. The show version? Horrid. It's like someone had Kuuga in mind without realizing that this is a chimeric Rider with animal abilities (except I suppose the Kuwagata lightning) built into the body. It's way too plain and... tame, really. A Gills-like suit would be far more appropriate.

Plus the nonsensical Tajador head. It works for Super Tatoba but there's no reason for Tajador itself to have a new head when none of the other "pure" combos do.

I didn't say he was. It wuld just look nice. Maybe sort of a nod to the Showa era.

If you mean the SIC figures, sure. (Though I still don't care for the animal circle on the chest there; an animal chest would look much better.) Those are great. The show version? Horrid. It's like someone had Kuuga in mind without realizing that this is a chimeric Rider with animal abilities (except I suppose the Kuwagata lightning) built into the body. It's way too plain and... tame, really. A Gills-like suit would be far more appropriate.

Plus the nonsensical Tajador head. It works for Super Tatoba but there's no reason for Tajador itself to have a new head when none of the other "pure" combos do.

True. While OOO is one of my favorite KR series, I find the suit to be lacking. When I looked at the SIC figures, I said: "Now this is how OOO should have been like". For the Putotyra combo, it should have been like Gills' - complete with open mouth and bearing teeth. (I'm not sure why they didn't make OOO look monster-ish and a kaizo-ningen ala Kuuga from the start. That would have been awesome.)

Heroes are forever
I have no idea why you would want to.

I would give that paper a read, Khaiden :D
The world must know.

Thinking about Drive's color scheme, would we ever get another green main Rider in the future?? All this red are gonna be stale sooner or later.
It hasn't been that long since W (who was originally going to be RED/Black). I just want them to try a new color. I'm so glad they went with that for Gaim.
Or at least have some bloody variety and wait a while before they repeat.

Ankh, being of higher importance to the plot than the other Greeed (and I daresay, is a protagonist) gets that treatment, so it extends to TaJaDor.

You understand that you just made an exception to Star Trek, seeing that a trek is taking a long journey on foot. On the example of Marvel, While Iron man's first suit was probably made of iron, his subsequent suits afterwards aren't, yet he's still called Iron Man? They're not going to change the name every time he changes the material construction of his suit, and much like Iron Man, Bandai is not going to change the name of a franchise because their latest hero is now using a car instead of a bike. Plus, we already have the rider being named Drive, and he drives a car, so can we just accept that Bandai is trying something new?
A fair point. Fair enough.

(Though I don't think I made an exception to Star Trek, they still set foot on other planets and stars).

Even so, it's still better than the OOO costume's "all the color on one side, nothing behind, and not at all bestial" look.

I agree. The black was too pajama looking. It needed the textured/leather look of Drive and Kabuto

pi9JoEt.jpg

That back circle looked like it had potential for something

7ttFhrM.jpg