I think older fans are angry because it's another thing that is deviating the franchise from what it use to be

Evil syndicate captures a guy and turns him into a cyborg. Lone hero(who looks like a bug) fights syndicate while riding a motorcycle

I think you understand what i am thinking.Maybe in the anniversary season the franchise should not only go back to its cyborg and insect roots but also the bike roots as well.

Here's hoping Kiriyama would be down for as sempai Rider appearance. Or at least va for a suit only W appearance.

I really hope so too! I actually would really like to see further progression in his character, see him mature and become more hard-boiled than half-boiled.

But what are the chances that they'll bring him back? I'm crossing my fingers. :sweat:

I think older fans are angry because it's another thing that is deviating the franchise from what it use to be[/B][/I]

I second that. As much as I think that bikes in Kamen Rider have gradually fallen into obsolescence, I'm still rather shocked that at this decision. It's pretty outraging and disrespectful to totally remove something that's been so essential in the franchise, even if it's presence has been diminishing over the years...

I haven't seen this posted.
not_a_fanart_is_real_____3_by_kamen_riders-d7xh5uc.jpg
http://www.deviantart.com/art/The-poster-is-not-a-FanART-is-REAL-3-479491284
http://kamen-riders.deviantart.com/art/Coming-soon-Kamen-Rider-DRIVE-BARK-AT-THE-SUN-479486961

Can anyone confirm whether or not it's actually real?

I'll show you something scary...
And about the bike discussion again. I think people are forgetting that Mashin Chaser has the bike this time around and I think that's a neat twist that the villain Rider who's not a Rider in name has the bike. It also seems there's going to be alot more vehicle usage this series. Toei/Bandai have made Drive and Tridoron attached at the hip in all of these promos and ads I'm seeing. So I'm pretty sure Toei aren't trying to detach themselves from the bike tradition, I'm frankly glad to see a vehicle as an important part of the series again and not just taking a back seat, no pun intended.

Last edited:
I'm not gonna lie, I really will miss the bikes. I get that it'd be redundant here, but it's a part of the franchise and it's a part of it that I personally love.

I actually thought Gaim was handling bikes decently during most of the show. There were no action scenes aside from the ones also involving the gimmicky bikes, but they were shown to be used as transportation and such pretty consistently... but then the show just completely forgot them as soon as Yggdrazil fell. It's so random and sudden if you look back at it. They suddenly disappeared completely and haven't been used again.
Yeah, I have to agree. Oddly enough, even though Beast didn't even have one, Wizard actually did a great job with bikes as well, as did OOO and W most of the time.

Fourze was where it felt like they really dropped the ball for me. You could blame it on how the setting/story didn't lend to any traveling sequences, but still.

Well it has two wheels. Plus Shinji and Ren had bikes in both Rider and alter-ego forms, and Tezuka and Toujou had bikes. Alternative Rider also had a bike.
Yeah, that's the thing people don't tend to remember about Ryuki. Shinji and Ren were biking places all the time, even if it wasn't as Riders.

it's 100% fake. just take a look at the release date. posted that on my FB page telling people that one is fake some of them were too excited to even look at the release date.

Too bad. This would actually be cool to see. Provided no one from SHT or Decade worked on it, though.

Honestly I doubt that a bike would work for Drive since he's a car enthusiast. It would feel out of character.