Kamen Rider Decade the Movie

*tries to read*

...

*Head explodes*

Chrono has your head exploded, you're making no sense atm D:

Anyway back on topic, OMG THE TRAILER IS SEX

WHY OH WHY DO WE HAVE TO WAIT A YEAR TO SEE IT ;________;

Damn you japan and all japan holiday goersssss.

But wow this film shall be epic, oh btw have we got any confirmation if old riders are returning, I know the first three and agito and black are returning, anyone else coming back?

All sarcasms are forgiven. FIXED!
 
If Yuusuke is really the real head of Daishocker I would be screaming all over the place cause I would never have seen this coming.

It´s like you would reveal that Frodo worked for the bad guys in LOTR all the time :laugh:
 
1248770821860.jpg

Shadowmoon got pawned by All Rider Kicks!?? That was insane! :sly:
:castlerock:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top