Kamen Rider Decade the Movie

This is why we're Kamen Rider fans people.

And man, Shocker is still around? I would love it if Decade manages to end them once and for all because that would mean he would have surpassed the Showa

24 person (including Diend, Shin, ZO and J) Rider Kick anybody?

As long as the Great Leader is around, Shocker's legacy will still continue.
 
Oh dear...

I'm both excited and terrified. :)

I am hoping this isn't a bittersweet thing, and Kamen Rider isn't about to go on a break (say, aren't there only a couple of years until the 40th anniversary? Kabuto was the 35th, right?) because this is too awesome for words and I really want to see how things progress after Decade (and not counting what the Chou Den-O series). The only drawback is that the focus is probably gonna be on a few "main" riders- I see Decade, Ichigo, Black/Black RX/whoever Kotaro decides to show up as :) , Kuuga, and (dare I say it) Momotaros (as Den-O somehow) driving the story for the good guys- the good guy roster is HUGE, to say the least, and there's just not enough time to pull it all off, I don't think.

Unless the Decade movie is leading to something bigger for year 40...

Hrm...
 
Decade just blew all other anniversary series out of its way.

Decade is a existance that trancends and should be feared by all other shows.




Except for Mebius.
 
Oh this is going to rock so hard.

Even if it's written by Yonemura, even if it turns out they're all in suit with only a few old voices... just the fact that they're finally doing this is fantastic. It's the one I've been waiting for since basically 2000, and they're doing it! And the villains are a flavor of Shocker! This is awesome.

I'm sure that for something this big, they'd try to get at least somebody back. A bunch of them totally would if they could.

I can't have put it better myself and now I wish I went to Japan this year and not last year (oh well Kiva's movie was pretty good too):P

I don't think EVERYONE will be back. Hiroshi Fujioka must come back though, he's over at the other station doing Rescue Fire...it's not like he's quit acting or have denounced Rider!!

It's like the ZX movie, you just need a few Showa guys (in human form) back. I am sure TOEI and BANDAI have been playing favourites with Ichigo, Nigo, V3 and Black. I can see them coming back since they all did for Seigi no Keifu. And I somehow doubt TOEI will recast everyone...I just don't think even they can pull something that bastardly.

I grew up in the early 90's, Tetsuo Kurata is my Fujioka Hiroshi, so for me it's him I want to see back the most. If it is confirmed he is back then I feel that my childhood dream has come true!
 
Decade just blew all other anniversary series out of its way.

Decade is a existance that trancends and should be feared by all other shows.




Except for Mebius.

Given you could argue that Ultraman's 40th anniversary celebration has been going on for four years and spans multiple series and movies, I'd say TPC still wins. :laugh:
 
Epic+Group+of+Awesomeness+awesome.jpg
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top