God damn.. talk about a war....

Which Movie would YOU watch?.... hmmmmm

Well, the streak of the Ultra movies have been impressive recently more than the recent Kamen Rider and Super Sentai movies so, I would choose Ultra Galaxy Legend if given the chance.

レイモン (雷蒙)
Ultra Galaxy Legend, cause not every movie was made like Neos, Nexus, Max & Ultraseven X had no movies at all. Kamen Rider on the other hand, had a lot of movies for each Rider except for Kuuga.

Matrix of Leadership
Don't skip out on Ultra so easily....

****... They should have released the movies a week apart.

Igadevil can pay for his DCD ticket and then after just sneak into the Ultra Movie.

My goal is to see the freaking Decade Movie and Double Movie next year in Japan, (PREETY sure it wont happen, but I am not waiting a year and a half to see that ****). But I couldn't chose really, I want to see the Ultra movie as well.

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
If I were in Japan, I would see both movies in one day. :buttrock:

Probably opening day. :p

Decade "ending" was both surprising & amazing& rather left me feeling dissapppointed at the same time ... Can't wait to see the movie now though... they are going to rake in the $$$ with that I hope it does not become a regular thing ... turning the ending of a series into a movie ...

So what?! this is movie #3 for decade now?!
Decade with deno movie
decade with older riders movie
& decades end movie

Cobra Unit reject
decade30.jpg

dcd30.jpg

What about this¿

It can qualify as the "All Riders Unlimited Dimension Kick," using KamenRide cards of every primary Kamen Rider.

In Ganbaride, Decade Complete "throws" the opponent in a dimension depicting the nine Heisei Rider Worlds, then the primary Rider insignias from Kuuga to Decade appear like those golden Final AttackRide cards. Then he does the usual Dimension Kick.

Can somebody post a video of each of those attacks?