Kamen Rider Decade/Double - Movie News Thread

If I own Toei I probably produce more Den-O movies for money, but Episode Yellow probably not going to be best with Diend and is the final movie.
 
If I own Toei I probably produce more Den-O movies for money, but Episode Yellow probably not going to be best with Diend and is the final movie.

This is actually something I've been thinking about. Decade's 2 movies performed better than any other Heisei Rider movie... but Den-O is the one still getting 3 movies (well, one of them features a Decade character, but that's it)?

I think money isn't everything. While Den-O certainly is successful, some of the staff there must love it too.
 
I think Den-O is preferred over Decade is due in part that Den-O can support an extended life better. Decade while having the universe traveling gimmick that offers a lot of story opportunities it is limited by the fact it is the story Tsukasa. Den-O on the other has shown that it can shift focus onto other characters other than Ryotaro yet still be considered a Den-O story. This is no doubt helped by the Taros which can offer both a direct connection to Ryotaro and function as his stand-in.
 
If I own Toei I probably produce more Den-O movies for money, but Episode Yellow probably not going to be best with Diend and is the final movie.

if i owned toei i would milk den o for all it's worth i'd make crap that make gold then make so much crap that people would lose interested then put something out that would make them come crawling back and asking for more. at which point i'd shut the franchise down and remake black and black RX into movies.
 
I've just watched the Movie War 2010 recently, I've noticed that the part where Yuusuke shouts at Kaito like in the trailer didn't showed up in the full movie. I was like 'What the hell?'.
 
Yeah the first trailer after the end of ep31 was a big misleading lie for us to get giddy about the movie. Heck, I didn't even see Natsumi holding a rifle like she did in that trailer, or the rumored alternate universe Decade. xD
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top