Kamen Rider Decade: All Riders vs. Dai-Shocker - TALK UP!

Well, it seemed to tie in AT LEAST after Nega World or Diend World. But that's it. After that, it seems out of place. So many plot holes that it annoys me...
 
Speaking about PHs, I got a feeling that those 8 Heisei Kamen Riders in the end were no more but another AU of the Original Heisei Kamen Riders, meaning that these dudes who attacked Decade were probably Nega World versions of them.
 
So what everyone seems to be pissed at is that it had all the problems of a rider show?
I mean, plot holes, power balances, all that happens in like every frickin rider show.
I always see the movies as stand alone unless otherwise instructed (The Den-O movies, God Speed Love, etc.) so I can put up with continuity errors.
I guess it would piss me off more if I actually bought into that whole "All Rider explains all" crap Toei said at the beginning.
Now they're saying the Decade/W movie will explain all.
I still don't buy it.
I suppose you could say this happened between episodes 29 and 30, I don't remember if we see DaiShocker's base in 30 and 31, so you COULD say this happened between then, which makes why everyone is so confused about the rider war still happening more legitimate.
And it makes the whole Decade vs. Heisei riders a bit more meaningful seeing as they were just ally's.
But like I said, you COULD, but in the end it doesn't really matter.
I liked it, it was fan service and dammit, that's all I wanted right now.
 
One problem I have with the film is that in the marketing up to the movie, they made a big deal about original actors like Hiroshi Fujioka , Tetsuo Kurata and Toshiki Kashu back, and they hardly did anything with them (and Fujioka didn't even voice Rider 1 if wiki is accurate). It was kind of a let down, especially with having finished Agito and watched a lot of Black, so I was looking forward to them (and who couldn't want more Hiroshi Fujioka).
 
just watch a Decade X W cast talk show, Tsukasa's actor mentions a scene where Natsumi hits Daiki with her laughing pressure point, Daiki's actor says he's upset it didn't make it into the movie and tells the audience to watch for a Director's cut version..

Hopefully there will be a director's cut version in the future to make this movie more awesome :)
 
Decade isn't the first Rider Series to have plot holes. But at least All Riders explained most of them, especially Tsukasa's orgins.
 
Decade isn't the first Rider Series to have plot holes. But at least All Riders explained most of them, especially Tsukasa's orgins.

Not most.........just some. Tsukasa's origins was a major plot hole that All Riders filled, but the "Daiki stealing the DienDriver" still wasn't totally explained as they wanted to. It just opened up another plothole for them with the "how did Daiki travel to DaiShocker/Decade World" and whatever.

They still didn't explain who the hell Narutaki truly is, even though there is a belief that the "Director's Cut" of the movie might explain it, and the Movie War 2010 movie failed to make any further explanations of Narutaki as well.

This movie made a better execution of it's own storyline than the execution of the TV series storyline, but it also helped create more plotholes for the TV storyline to fathom with.
 
^To cut it short... Decade is the plothole fanservice KR show with a lot of things left unexplained for the fans to wonder and scrutinize. This is what makes Decade more enjoying while being annoying at the same time.
 
It just opened up another plothole for them with the "how did Daiki travel to DaiShocker/Decade World" and whatever.

There's no direct explanation... but the Decade movie also establishes that some people are just born able to control the dimensional walls, and Daiki claimed to have been world hopping before Tsukasa (Hibiki World) and was directly shown to control the walls in the Shinkenger World.

So, adding up everything, he probably could freely move through the worlds ever since he was a kid.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top