Kamen Rider Decade: All Riders vs. Dai-Shocker - TALK UP!

Need 2 hours kickass action of All Riders. Not just Decade but also others, and Heisei Riders can able assume in their ultimate forms.
 
I have a theory about that myself.
I think all of the AU stories take place in 2009, just like Decade's (I haven't watched all the episodes so I may be wrong), because they're AUs, and the events happen or last until that year so Tsukasa can travel to them safely.
The reason he didn't explore the original worlds is because all of the Rider stories of those had already ended, they took place years before Decade emerged, and so he really had no business there, he is supposed to destroy worlds by interfering with the stories while they're still underway, they travel through worlds but not through time.
Of course, there are worlds in which there are means to travel through time, and Den-O had this, which is why Decade and the rest of the gang were able to access it, there may possibly not even exist an AU Den-O.
Kiva's world has time travel as well, but since Wataru established himself as the guy who knew everything about this in the 1st episode, I'm assuming he had the power to protect his world from being touched by Decade.

let us remember, Kiva is a vampire theme rider, vampires have loads of powers, and remember castle doran had a time traveling door? maybe it has a world traveling door. this way Wataru knew what was coming.

Den-O din't get affected because they are outside of time.

and I like your theories:thumbs:, and people should take this instead of hating Decade.
 
Anyone seen the Decade HBV? How long was it since found a part here.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpQNolMMs1g[/ame]
 
I have a theory about that myself.
I think all of the AU stories take place in 2009, just like Decade's (I haven't watched all the episodes so I may be wrong), because they're AUs, and the events happen or last until that year so Tsukasa can travel to them safely.
The reason he didn't explore the original worlds is because all of the Rider stories of those had already ended, they took place years before Decade emerged, and so he really had no business there, he is supposed to destroy worlds by interfering with the stories while they're still underway, they travel through worlds but not through time.
Of course, there are worlds in which there are means to travel through time, and Den-O had this, which is why Decade and the rest of the gang were able to access it, there may possibly not even exist an AU Den-O.
Kiva's world has time travel as well, but since Wataru established himself as the guy who knew everything about this in the 1st episode, I'm assuming he had the power to protect his world from being touched by Decade.

You mean no AU Den-O world? To simply put it this way, YES.
In the movie Chou Den-O and Decade, we all saw that in the end, Yuuto Sakurai is present who is absent in the Decade series because he was in a certain park, the Denliner in the Decade series is perhaps the NEW Denliner in the Saraba Den-O awaiting to be remodelled. This way we have some logical explanation as to why this and that happened to Den-O no Sekai.
 
I just finished watching this movie a few minutes ago. I thought it was pretty good. No doubt the best part of the movie was the final battle. I kinda wish Double participated in the final kick scene, but either way, he kicked Shadow Moon's ass! I wouldn't mind seeing this again. And maybe again. :P
 
You mean no AU Den-O world? To simply put it this way, YES.
In the movie Chou Den-O and Decade, we all saw that in the end, Yuuto Sakurai is present who is absent in the Decade series because he was in a certain park, the Denliner in the Decade series is perhaps the NEW Denliner in the Saraba Den-O awaiting to be remodelled. This way we have some logical explanation as to why this and that happened to Den-O no Sekai.

Especially when Ryotaro was turned into a kid like Kohana. Which was caused by the Oni Brothers return, due to the worlds merging. Which is why Kotarou blamed Tsukasa for this whole mess.
 
^And then there are these Gelnewts from the Ryuki no Sekai. Wow! What is this? Alright, I think these Gelnewts get themselves voices too! Onore Dikeido! Now with this, you even angered General Xaviax by making his forces annoying instead of terrorizing. :laugh: :redface2:
 
^And then there are these Gelnewts from the Ryuki no Sekai. Wow! What is this? Alright, I think these Gelnewts get themselves voices too! Onore Dikeido! Now with this, you even angered General Xaviax by making his forces annoying instead of terrorizing. :laugh: :redface2:

Which is why Xaviax should never rent out his guys in the first place.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top