Kamen Rider Decade: All Riders vs. Dai-Shocker - TALK UP!

It was fine film expected from heisei era, but thought was too short and very basic plot with a lot of fan service, but lack more action from each individual showa riders and secondary riders except Ixa.
 
I agree with some of it...movie would have been way better if it was longer...way longer...2 hours long...why?

MORE FIGHTS for the showa and hesei riders...more Double...yeah...that's how its kickass
 
The Good:
-I liked the opening fight between Amazon and Decade, was that not the original Amazon actor's voice used aswell? Thank God.
-The serious vibe this movie gives is something I love about Kamen Rider, no jokes, no idiot fest, just straight up seriousness.
-Anyone else get goosebumps when Decade's next opponent was RX? **** yeah!
-I'm almost sure it's Jiro Okamoto doing the RX suit work = :buttrock:
-These random rider fights are what I've been waiting for, ie Faiz Blaster Form vs. Decade, etc.. I love that ****.
-The music in the 3 on 3 fight fucking rocked.
-Black would have seriously punched right through that blast from DiEnd, c'mon
-DiEnd fading before the fight even ended was pure punk ****. Now I remember why I hated that guy.
-Seeing General Jak again was awesome, I always loved his design.
-Good for some explanation regarding Natsumi finding the DecaDriver in ep 1.
-The DCD Castle, logo, and throne all look kick ass.
-The bgm in this movie rocks hard.
-The ShadowMoon henshin/de-henshin is great, it's something I always wanted the original to have.
-DiEnd disguised as one of the Shocker goons was badass, reminds me of Star Wars with Han & Luke.
-I cheered like a bitch when Gackt bitch slapped Tsukasa! :laugh:
-So was Decade with Riderman before Riderman jumped shipped from Destron back in the day? Was that what they were trying to add into the V3/Decade storyline?.
-Ouja & KickHopper on the same screen = epic for me since those are my 2 fav Heisei Riders.
-Good to see General Jak fighting aswell since from my memory the only time I can remember him fighting at the end of RX when he got his power up. Is it the same actor playing Jak?.
-First 3 Riders leading the crusade = :O_O:
-Man was that entire fight fucking epic, I loved seeing all the Riders together like this, even Momotaros can be good if done right like this.
-Final Form Ride: Final Attack Version... HOLY ****....
-I loved when W showed up, even using his other forms? Holy **** that rocks. What a fucken sick way to introduce a new Rider.
-I don't think even Ultraman could have withstood that Ultimate Rider Kick done to the Shocker castle and Shadowmoon.
-I would have loved to have Tyrannoranger Geki do some sort of cameo for Kamen Rider J.
-FFR DecaDriver for J = Brilliant lol.
-DiEnd tossing the gigi brace to Amazon at the end fucking owned!.
-HOLY ****! SHOICHI!!!!! :buttrock:


The Bad:
-The only good thing about that Rider Spin off thing was the suit actors, other then that I could have used that hour for other activities like sleep.
-wtf is up with them chilling in the Tokyo Dome for those interactive fights?.
-The fact I have to wait another 6 months for the next Double/Decade Movie.

Conclusion:-
-I thought this movie rocked and I will shell out the cash for the Blu-Ray release.
 
Decade took this version arm before he lost his memory while he was still evil and running Dai-Shocker. He was looking for revenge
 
I would have prefered to have Double appear to Tsukasa at the end instead of the fight. Why? Because a extended 5 minute fight between Kuuga + Decade and Shadowmoon would have been much much better. Also, Black should have been a more important character and maybe at least fought Shadowmoon alongside Decade and Kuuga.

Just my thoughts.


BTW at airport right now! I am stopping at Hong Kong for 4 days :laugh:
 
That's was an AR Yuuki Joji

He should have henshin into Riderman. That'd be badass.

I wasn't surprised that after they beat Shadow moon and Galaxy King (is that right name?), Yuuki/Riderman didn't stop and talk to Tsukasa and say good luck or something.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top