Kamen Rider Decade: All Riders vs. Dai-Shocker - TALK UP!


oi. Akizuki Nobuhiko is better fighter and defeats Black then in that series which Kotaro was been stabbed like skew in BBQ (so much for their leader Golgom do the foul play) than Tsukikage Nobuhiko. at least Tsukikage is like a pretty boy.

I agree with that until Kotaro was revived by Whale Kaijin and whooped Shadow Moon's ass! :laugh: Now, I feel sorry for Decade and Kuuga, unable to beat a guy who was only beaten by one guy! Kuya Robert/Kotaro-san, FTW! :buttrock:
 
I agree with that until Kotaro was revived by Whale Kaijin and whooped Shadow Moon's ass! :laugh: Now, I feel sorry for Decade and Kuuga, unable to beat a guy who was only beaten by one guy! Kuya Robert/Kotaro-san, FTW! :buttrock:

Agreed man! This is the biggest reason why none of the AU Heisei Era Kamen Riders can evah beat a single Original Showa Era Kamen Rider for the Showa Era Kamen Riders are top notch pure hardcore fighters.
 
Agreed man! This is the biggest reason why none of the AU Heisei Era Kamen Riders can evah beat a single Original Showa Era Kamen Rider for the Showa Era Kamen Riders are top notch pure hardcore fighters.

it was fixed

all riders look equally strong to me. I'm trying to stay away nostalgia here

W kicked shadowmoon's ass in less than 5 moves
 
Finally going to watch this baby later on tonight. Is it a good idea to watch that All Riders Spin off special before the movie?.
It depends on how do you prefer it:
Do you like to have the serious action first and then get some comic relief?
or
do you prefer to get a good laughs first then get down to business?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top