Kamen Rider Decade all Cards

I know that the belt comes with 10 cards, I think

I was wondering if there is a way to avoid the FFR action figures series and getting just their cards...or getting all the cards
 
I recall there are FFR cards available on such sites like eBay, YJ, etc. though pretty expensive. You might as well just buy the FFR figures and sell the figures to make up the cost or something.
 
I recall there are FFR cards available on such sites like eBay, YJ, etc. though pretty expensive. You might as well just buy the FFR figures and sell the figures to make up the cost or something.

wow, this is a great idea.

I would keep a couple of figures just because how awesome their transformations are.

but I would only keep Kiva, Faiz, and Den-O. besides them, I would be selling them 15 a piece

but meh, I will do this on the summer when my job picks back up again. where I can buy all of them at the same time to just take their cards and sell the lot

another question...I know there are, the Kamen Rider Cards. and Final Form Cards. but are there Final attack Cards? or individual cards with the upgrades?
 
Those kinda cards can only be obtained playing the ganbaride card game in japan, as far as I'm aware. You can buy them off eBay and things though too.
 
Decadriver comes with the ten Heisei Rider cards (Kuuga to Decade).

Final Form Ride cards only come with the FFR figures. Buying them on the secondary market could work, but you're better off getting the figures yourself and either keeping them or selling them off. Just don't expect to profit off selling the figures, because the cards are part of the selling point in the first place.

Final Attack Ride cards are only availalbe from the Ganbaride game/vending machines in Japan. You can get them from Yahoo! Japan, maybe eBay, and fellow HJU member okinawam1974 has an online store that carries them. Certain Attack Rides and stuff seen in Decade (like the Den-O phrase cards) are also exclusive to Ganbaride.

Still other Kamen Ride cards are included with the Legend Rider Series, vinyl figures to celebrate the Heisei anniversary. They cover all the main Heisei Riders, some related characters and alternate forms, and even new molds of Showa Riders. Oh, and Shadowmoon too.

Remaining cards are either included with other KR toys I didn't mention (Ridebooker comes with Attack Ride Slash, Blast, or both?), included with some magazines, or theater promotions for any of the Decade films.
 
that's kinda dumb. so most people buy the figures for the cards?

yeah I kinda heard about that japanese game.

I guess this is why the deca driver is so expensive

wish they sell the cards separately.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top