xin

Chalice !!! kick ass ehh ... he is good ..and his suit is really wild and nice with the gold strips ...WILD FORM !!! just cool ..he stole the show coz Blade in his first form is too normal ..Chalice is cool form the beginning till end ..lol

Hibiki isn't completely like Blade or Kabuto, It kinda fells like a diffrent show, however, theres a point to it and the characters are relatible, and it has good character development. My most favorite is Tordoroki.

and if you like Kabuto, you could like Faiz too. It gets more better on the 2nd half with Delta. But I won't give to much away.

and if your still debating on what your going to do when your done with those 2, I'm on the same boat, however, I am saving money to buy Agito and Ryuki.

I personnalluy reccommed faiz, it won't be too hard to adapt to form Blade.

I might consider.

Reason I asked both series is that I dled Faiz 1 and watching the first few minutes of the episode made me feel it was too soap opera-ish, so I trashed it from my HD, but after witnessing Blade as a warmup, I feel I can take on Faiz next.

As for Hibiki, I really LOVED the 7 War Oni Director's cut. I might watch that after Faiz, which should take up the remainder of my time till OO starts.

Mad Skillz
Faiz is soap opera-ish, moreso than any other series. I'd say go with Hibiki so you can see a whole different side of Kamen Rider after and then after that you might wanna try Ryuki if you can find it.

Reason I asked both series is that I dled Faiz 1 and watching the first few minutes of the episode made me feel it was too soap opera-ish
Faiz can get like that in some points, their ends up having a few love triangles...even thought their just friends.

Just watched Missing Ace.

Honestly, it's a good movie, but somehow, I was completely not as satisfied as I was with the series itself.

[HIDE]While Kenzaki and the former riders reacting to Tachibanna's n00bs (or rather undead n00bs) was priceless,[/HIDE] I still prefer the series to this flick.

[HIDE]Having Amane-Chan/Hajime (seriously UNDERUSED in the movie) was well...it had potential[/HIDE] and I'll leave it at that.

The plot was well...nice. But I seriously wanted some more Hajime action. But Kenzaki kicked ass as usual. Kotarou Daimon's the new playboy writer and Hirose...the hell, she brags about her [HIDE]wedding[/HIDE] and then when she [HIDE]leaves to assist Kenzaki/Tachibana, she completely forgets, EVEN IN THE END. Well, maybe that explains her drunk sobbing in the finale[/HIDE].

But hey, Blade kicked arse over all. Movie aside.

I think what best from Blade was it's ending.

Comparable to other Rider series (especially 2000 and up) they ussually have an open ending. You'll need to decide yourself what's the story is telling you.