Where can I watch/download Kamen Rider Blade English subbed?

Tendou Soujiro

Kamen Rider Dark Kabuto
I've started watching it on Henshin Fever's Facebook page but the quality is so bad it's starting to bother me.

goldlantern

Blibbity blab blab bread, I'm gonna pm ya instead.

I'm not sure if mentioning the streaming site is an offense (or if it offends some), so I didn't make the address linkable.

Last edited:

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
We'd just prefer that links like that not be shared publicly. You can send him the link via PM if need be.

goldlantern

We'd just prefer that links like that not be shared publicly. You can send him the link via PM if need be.

Got it! Thanks, JFC. By the way, I was trying to access the site rules page from the infraction thread, and came upon a broken link there.

D

Dr Kain

Nihon has subbed it, but the quality looks like horse ****. They used TV masters and encoding from 2004. No one has actually subbed it since. Hopefully the upcoming BD release will get someone to sub it properly using those masters.

D

Dr Kain

It's gonna basically be upscaled DVDs so.. it's up in the air if the quality will really be any better.

DOesn't matter, it is still going to look superior to the DVDs. For one thing, the DVDs are from 2004, which look inferior to DVDs released in 2008. Secondly, upscaled series/movies on BD still look superior to a DVD.

Now on Kickstarter

Latest News

Who's on Discord?

Latest posts