Digital Artist
hmm, i remember the old KR Blade Talk Up thread. that hasnt been bumped in a long time. anyways, i loved KR Blade. this is my favorite series although that will probably change after Kabuto finishes. hehe...it took about 10 episodes for Blade to finally catch on to me. and then when Leangle was being introduced, i got instantly hooked!!! Chalice was a cool character as well.

Leangle was kinda cool, Thats where it really gotten the Dino Thunder feel.

Blade is a must-watch. Simple as that. During the first few eps I think the plot was a wee confusing and slow but it picks up pace soon enough...

[HIDE]after Kenzaki gets captured by Isaka and has his first real fight with Hajime[/HIDE]

It just gets better after that. At the end, yes Kenzaki really got the short end of the stick and the ending is really tragic but its loads better than the movie ending.

Blade was the first Kamen Rider series I tried to watch, and was sucked in right away.

I saw about half the series, then my computer crapped out on me, so i lost everything.

You can spoil. I really don't mind.
---------
Up to 20 now. Damn, I got so depressed once Sayoko-chan dies for love of Tachibanna-san. Not to be a shipper fan or anything but damn, he probably did the best avengement ever.

Mutuski's debut's alright. From 11 onwards, it becomes like DT's "White Thunder", Mutsuki is the Japanese Trent, who loves Bball and has a ugly gf. What?! She's not pretty. Sayoko FTW!

Chalice splling the beans on being a Rider to Amane and Onee-san was a well relief. At least it gives him an excuse to go out of the house when working. And Kiryuu-san, aw man, what a fighter.

That's all I gotta update. Still watching 21. Thought I update on my Blade thoughts. TURN UP!

xin

Tachibanna-san is an A$$ ...he let his cute gf died then only he fights ...