Kamen Rider: Blade - Talk up!

nickraman

Faiz is soap opera-ish, moreso than any other series. I'd say go with Hibiki so you can see a whole different side of Kamen Rider after and then after that you might wanna try Ryuki if you can find it.

Kami's got Ryuki covered for me. I'll have to wait till Agito's sources are more "outsourced" course I remember ceninant having HK subs of the full series. Better find that site.

What I'm going for is probably the one more outsourced and I really loved the Hibiki movie. For now though I'll save Hibiki for last, and I'll probably go with Faizu, not because of poll is that my torrent thing is full (getting Bouken subs off TVN) and Faiz dls are around.

Keith Justice

I highly recommend both Faiz and Agito (BUY THE CRUEL ANGEL FANSUB OR DIE, NEWBIES: http://www.geocities.com/kenyuen1/sm/SeramyuSubtitledProjectList.htm). Faiz's story is almost as good as Blade's; it'd probably be my favorite if the ending hadn't been so lame. Agito has more of a classic feel to it; the story's really compelling, even if the series overall isn't quite as "serious" feeling as Faiz and Blade are.

I voted for Faiz by accident... I agree with Ten here. Get Agito and the Cruel Angel stuff. :thumbs:

nickraman

I've decided the next series to check out is Hibiki. Originally I was going to go for Faiz, but the problem is that the DDs for Faiz are...removed :( and Nihon's health on the Hibiki torrents looks healthy so I'm as good as gold.

I'm interested in the series since I saw the DC of the 7 War Oni, which kicked arse btw

Faded.Memories

Im not straight but my boyfriend is
Started watching Blade tonight! So far I've only seen the first episode.

[hide] At first it starts off in a fight and I was like, " Err...is this the first episode?" So anyways, we're in a fight. The the dude is homless...I think that's Kenzacki. So he goes to live randomly with some reported dude....like what? Doesnt he have any friends to crash with? He has to crash with a perfect stranger?

Anyways, then the lab gets destroyed by like....KILLER HOPPERS (insert Hopper love here.) and then...Tachibana (or Garren I think) was all like, " I BETRAY YOU!" and then Kenzaki was all, "OMG NOES!" and then it was the end. So yeah. I'm sufficiently confused.

Also the graphics are pretty laughable compared to Kabuto...but I'm still going to give it a chance. [/hide]

[hide]I'm with Faded on this one. I am very confused and have no idea who is who. Like...those two girls at the table. And was it the reporter dude that was at the table with them?!

Definitely not feeling as much for the characters as I did in Kabuto but then again this is only the first episode.
[/hide]

Yeah Blade takes a while to get you warmed up to everything, especially with how it just THRUSTS you into everything. Don't worry, by the Mid-Teens you should be getting a great feel for most of the characters.

OKay, so Faded and I are FINALLY starting to learn the names and who everyone is and we're on the second episode. I feel though it would be easier with more americanised names.

Blade = Kamen Rider BOB-O!!!
Garren = Kamen Rider GEORGE!!
Chalice = Kamen Rider CHUCK-O!!!
Leangle = Kamen Rider Luke Skywalker!!

That is all.

Hariken

For The Greater Justice...
You guys are gonna love this by the time you're done with the first 13 eps. Lots of stuff going on in the beginning but wait till everything plays out.

I told Faded before that I always have trouble adjusting to the new series because I'm still "stuck" on the previous one I watched but gradually it passes. Blade is goodness! :thumbs:

Faded.Memories

Just got finished watching episode 4

[hide]

- Ahahaha Kotarou = Kagami!
- Kotarou + Kenzacki = new yaoi pairing? I am going to have to keep my eye on that.
- I totally love Chalice's rider form. It's hot. And I love that he uses a bow and arrow. FOR THE WIN!!
- Hirose is kinda bothering me...but it could be because in my mind she is like Misaki, and Misaki is way better. Also her Chief in my mind = Tadokoro, and well...the Chief just burst into flames of doom. So. Yeah.

- Why does the fight song for Blade sound familiar?? Was it on Kabuto?

That is all for now. [/hide]

Aoi Kurenai

Mad Skillz
Just got finished watching episode 4

[hide]

- Ahahaha Kotarou = Kagami!
- Kotarou + Kenzacki = new yaoi pairing? I am going to have to keep my eye on that.
- I totally love Chalice's rider form. It's hot. And I love that he uses a bow and arrow. FOR THE WIN!!
- Hirose is kinda bothering me...but it could be because in my mind she is like Misaki, and Misaki is way better. Also her Chief in my mind = Tadokoro, and well...the Chief just burst into flames of doom. So. Yeah.

- Why does the fight song for Blade sound familiar?? Was it on Kabuto?

That is all for now. [/hide]
Every song used in one series is exclusive to that series, so no, it wasn't used in Kabuto, but it's been (over)used in tons of videos.

Faded.Memories

You know what, Leangle? You're either really dense, or you just DONT CARE about other people. How could you NOT know. My post was 4 posts above yours. FOUR. And I am not going to look at that god damned spoiler cut to tell you ANYTHING.

This is the SECOND time you've done this to me.

Now on Kickstarter

Latest News

Who's on Discord?