Now known as MythicFables
You can spoil. I really don't mind.

No no no no no...

You really don't want us to spoil. The Series is THAT good. At the rate you're watching it you should be at the end soon enough anyway. Give this series the respect it desrves. Enjoy the end to it's full potential. Nobody spoil!

Phew! What a task. I FINISHED BLADE last night! W00t! And now for my final thoughts..

Fuckin' A. The series was just...kickass material right there. Right from beginning to end.

Oh the characters, where to begin? Kenzaki IS Blade. Give it his cheery self or his way of fighting with others, this guy simply is my favorite.

Tacihbanna "Ph33r" san was awesome. His whole fear of becoming an undead was great. What I also liked about him was his chemistry with Sayoko-san. But in the end, it's another story.

Mutsuki was good, but at times he feels stiff and goes overboard with the whole "emoness" and obsession with Kamen Rider. At times his "Leangle" rocks and at times, he's...okay.

Kotarou "Daimon the 2nd' was great and provided some lighter moments. Ditto to Haruka-san, Amane and Hirose.

But who really stole the show, was none other than Chalice. Hajime San deserves KUDOS for being the best "alienated" rider eva! Watch out for his conflicts in the series post Leangle's debut, they tend to unfold more secrets.

Overall: Blade is MUST WATCH. At times it drags a bit, but the story and characterization leaves you interested. Toku tested, Series approved!

Now I still have to watch the movie, Missing Ace. Does it take place AFTER the series? Otherwise, my next eyes are on Faiz!

Mad Skillz
None of the movies take place within series continuity, Missing Ace is an alternate ending.

I'm going to spoiler this. BEWARE!!!!

Any idea where Kenzaki's gone? Is he dead?

I'm going to spoiler this. BEWARE!!!!

Any idea where Kenzaki's gone? Is he dead?

[HIDE]No, infact, he's immortal, He leaves Chalice along with the people around him for they don't have to fight and live as regular humans, they didn't really say where[/HIDE]

[HIDE]No, infact, he's immortal, He leaves Chalice along with the people around him for they don't have to fight and live as regular humans, they didn't really say where[/HIDE]

Thanks. Got it now. Phew.

After watching Missing Ace by Friday, I'll be done with blade and onward with...between a Hibiki and Faiz. Not sure what to watch next.:redface2:

has left HJU. Not coming back.
Now I still have to watch the movie, Missing Ace. Does it take place AFTER the series?

Good luck with that.

That movie is one of biggest disappointment ever.

Oh and Kamen Rider Blade rocked. My favourite toku ever.

Yes, Kamen Rider Blade is a very kickass show.
I've watched the series 3 times already and it's kind of become a habit of mine to watch it every winter break.
Can't wait to start on this series again.
Good times... Good times

Thanks. Got it now. Phew.

After watching Missing Ace by Friday, I'll be done with blade and onward with...between a Hibiki and Faiz. Not sure what to watch next.:redface2:

I personnalluy reccommed faiz, it won't be too hard to adapt to form Blade.