Shining~
Seems like Haruka begins having control of his Rider form at the end of the third episode.

Kinda sad we don't see Omega riding Jungleraider yet, though.

I wonder why no one gives the Amazon belts to the Mole and Dragonfly Amazons. Is it because they can control themselves in Amazon forms?
I am now wondering what Omega's Amazon form looks like, since we only have seen his Kamen Rider form.

FINALLY a KR series that I can care about. no flashy, whimsical nonsense like a belt that plays a stupid musical tune whenever it's activated or bajillion form changes. no cast members who act like a bunch of monkeys and clowns. just pure story driven and brutal action. KR should have been like this all along. oh and I do agree that Toei should make more of this in future while the Sunday morning series are running at the same time.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
I wonder why no one gives the Amazon belts to the Mole and Dragonfly Amazons. Is it because they can control themselves in Amazon forms?
I am now wondering what Omega's Amazon form looks like, since we only have seen his Kamen Rider form.

You mean Alpha? Omega's Amazon form appear in Ep 1.

Apparently Alpha is supposed to based of a Piranha and Omega a lizard.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
FINALLY a KR series that I can care about. no flashy, whimsical nonsense like a belt that plays a stupid musical tune whenever it's activated or bajillion form changes. no cast members who act like a bunch of monkeys and clowns. just pure story driven and brutal action. KR should have been like this all along. oh and I do agree that Toei should make more of this in future while the Sunday morning series are running at the same time.

"No characters acting like clowns" I'd like to see the world you're in where Haruka's hysterics and Jin's ridiculous tough-guy act can be taken seriously ...

I like most aspects of the show except our Riders - although even then they don't grate on me like, say, the Faiz cast. Kobayashi's usual soap-opera theatrics are out in full force here but if it keeps her off the main shows I'm grateful

"No characters acting like clowns" I'd like to see the world you're in where Haruka's hysterics and Jin's ridiculous tough-guy act can be taken seriously ...

I like most aspects of the show except our Riders - although even then they don't grate on me like, say, the Faiz cast. Kobayashi's usual soap-opera theatrics are out in full force here but if it keeps her off the main shows I'm grateful

I think he means a more realistic version of clownery.

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
So.........an unknown fansubber that goes by the name "KamenSenshi" on YouTube has already gone ahead and subbed episode 3 of Kamen Rider Amazons ahead of both OT and TVN as of this post

[video]https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B760bQoOsJA4eHNQRm1WSDFPWFk/view?pageId=105586852065063794000[/video]

Enjoy

I think he means a more realistic version of clownery.

Quite. Frankly I think Japan and America have exact opposite problems with their superheroes. The latter gets too dark and depressing and "adult material" laced, and the former is too toy-centric and childish. There's no middle ground.

Blame Bandai on the former; they have been showing less restrain in these last few years....