Following up with a few more bits of info that have come out now:

The announcement at the end of the movie only showed clips from the first season of Amazons and not any original footage.

The movie is called 'Kamen Rider Amazons - Final Chapter'.

It will be coming out in the spring. It is not yet known if that means it is taking up the usual Taisen movie slot, as the Kamen Rider #1 movie previously did.

Six characters from the TV series have been confirmed as returning for the movie: Haruka (KR Amazons Omega), Jin (KR Amazons Alpha), Mizuki (Haruka's "sister"), Nanaha (Jin's babymomma), Chihiro (KR Amazons Neo) and Iyu (Crow Amazon). So if it's really set after season two, there must be a lot of flashbacks if some of those characters are appearing?!

Technically Nanaha is Jin's wife, at the very least by the time Season 2 begins.

And possibly Chihiro is still alive.

Happy to see a movie coming out! Amazons deserves a finale! :) I was happy with how things tied up in the last season, but I welcome a definitive ending.

Lurker
Is that Haruka using his old belt or is that two amazon omega? Trailer make it look like Amazon Omega lashed out to New Amazon Omega (or whatever his name after upgraded with same belt as Neo)

DXUZm6iU0AIuqzm.jpg

This photo was released on the Amazons twitter account. The actor who previously played Kawagaraiger (from Hurricanger) will be in the movie. I can't read the Japanese text but I think they're announcing that he's this Rider; You'd assume so if they're in the same post, but he's got an armlet changer like the normal Amazons rather than a belt one like the Riders so...? Anyway apparently this Rider is Amazon Neo Alpha.

Last edited:
DYjUjk-VAAAYJM2.jpg
DYiVbm8VMAA6eFN.jpg:small

DYicrfeVQAEuXAh.jpg:small

A few images from a recent live appearance to promote the movie. Either they really ran out of budget for the last guy's suit, or he might be some local hero who isn't in the movie. Take your pick.

Last edited:
Toei have announced that there will be two other Amazons movies: 'Kamen Rider Amazons Season 1 the Movie: Awakening' and 'Kamen Rider Amazons Season 2 the Movie: Death and Rebirth'.

Don't get too excited; The blurb states that they will re-tell the stories of the two existing Amazons TV series, so they're basically just long clip-shows. They come out on May 5th and May 12th, just in time to refresh Japanese fans' memories before the main movie comes out on May 19th.