So what is this? Is this a sequel to the original series? Why Amazon? Is this a movie?
It is a 13 episode series comissioned by Amazon Japan exclusively for their Prime video streaming service (and to answer the obvious follow-up question, there's been no sign yet that Amazon are considering making this available for Prime subscribers in other countries). Each episode is around 45 minutes long and they are releasing one per week. Kobayashi is back as the head writer for this series. It is being produced by Shinichiro Shirakura, who previously worked on nine of the first ten Heisei Rider series (the one he skipped was Kiva). It seems to be aimed more at an older audience (ala Garo) instead of at the kids watching Ghost every Sunday morning.

The setup of the first episode is completely different to the scenario of the original Amazon and there wasn't anything in the pre-release materials or the first episode that indicates there's a connection with the original show (or any other Rider) besides a few homages.

I like this series. It's a cross between early heisei and Garo tones.
And I like that the henshin is outright non-nonsense explosion of power, unlike the shiny henshins used by modern KR.
Also Omega Amazon's first appeareance is very Black-like: monstrous form first, and then KR from later.

Extreme Perfect Complete Ultimate !
The ED Song does sound like the early heisei musics..i kinda love it by listening more to it

Thank god amazon saves this section, coz from ghost we've got no **** of music from the start until today..

S

scikaiju

Watched the second episode. Glad some questions were answere, but there are a few more, like were Jin two belts that apparently help control the amazon cells, at least i think that's what they're for. I also liked we got a little more on Jin, how he was pretty much a hunter before all this happened to him. I thought the extermination team had some good bits, I appreciate how their leader reminded them that they didn't sign up to save the world, they wanted the money and if they don't kill their friend they don't eat. Although you could tell he was conflicted too you rarely see that in these types of shows. Speaking of kills holy crap those were violent. Outside of no one punching the snobby business suit guy in the face, not really a nit pick outside of me really wanting somebody to punch him, I say it was a good episode.

Finally got around watching the two ep. of Amazons. The Nozama Pharmacy reminds me of Zect, to where they try to cover up the existence of the Amazons. So far Jin is still in control of himself in Rider form, while Haruka hasn't mastered his yet.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
Third episode is only 30 minutes, seems like there's no fixed length and they just end an episode where it feels natural.