I don't have low self esteem.
Downloading Kamen Rider Fourze > Keyhole TV AND JTV.

And no, Im not going to risk letting my PC get infected with Spyware or any kind of crap just to watch Japanese TV. Especially when the majority of stuff on Japanese TV is full of boring news bulletins and rubbish variety shows.

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
You just have to figure out where to click on the screen. If you go towards the right and double click, even if the ad pops up, you can avoid it and still make the screen full screen. All you have to do is pay attention to your mouse before you click, if it's the finger pointer than you're about to click on an ad, if it's the normal mouse then you're fine. It just takes some playing around with =/

That's great and all..........but don't fucking whine to us when you're computer gets completely fucked up by some adware/malware from this program after people in this thread are ready to say I told you so :p

Why yes, I do know everything
Meh, I wouldn't be whining to anyone but myself if that happened. And even if it does, I have another computer that I use for doing important stuff that involves my credit/bank/official crap, so if something does happen to this computer, it's not a big deal =P

Welp, my computer was infected with Malware.
:sweat:

Glad I tested it on Wine b4 I put it on my Windows computer.

I can't be infected from Windows viruses lol, but I deleted it anyways for it being junkware.

Keyhole TV on the mac is fine, even has CNN and all of the Japanese stations which air anime and toku. And no viruses.

Still gonna wrap the JTV app with Wine for those who want to have a look on it that have macs.

Why yes, I do know everything
I just finished doing a full computer scan, and no malware/viruses were detected. But I went ahead and deleted it anyway, lol. Guess I'll go back to crappy Keyhole =/

Yeah but the quality's still crappy. Bit Torrent is still the best option.

Considering the overabundance of risk... Screw that, I've done it many times at different locales and I've never been caught. Then again, I use Tor and DDL and alternate between them ...

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
That's great and all..........but don't fucking whine to us when you're computer gets completely fucked up by some adware/malware from this program after people in this thread are ready to say I told you so :p

Welp, my computer was infected with Malware.
:sweat:

315856_2267830808977_1044753191_32503369_2029084600_n.jpg

Banned
Actually, it looks like my Maleware problem was from something i torrented, since after i did a clean up JPTV is reading as clear.

So....yeah (Is watching Hajime no Ippo on Animax as he types)