Just an Internet User Passing Thru
I'm pretty damn sure it'll happen in 2022 instead of 2012, BD :p

Yeah, I was typing to fast and I didn't see the typo I made.. Gotta love keyboards. :laugh:

I was hoping the Xbox would go the way of the Sega. LOL.:laugh:

[HIDE]Just kidding. I don't mind the system as they have GTA and HALO and a few others I wished were on the Wii. Because GTA would be perfect on the Wii, you know with all the things you can do. [/HIDE]

2012? Isn't that a dumb release date. By then the Wii U might smoke it to death if it does as it's going to do. They need to pull their **** together and revamp that system. They should expand or get rid of Kinect for a better motion control system ,infusing the Windows Phone 7 Interface for the Xbox.

Lurker
I was really hoping the extended the life cycle of this consoles... I don't want to go through another game drought like the first year of the PS3.

Nice post!!
Fixed the thread title. Looks like Microsoft is moving the next Xbox forward ahead of schedule...

In Justice, We Trust!
Until they fix the god damned red ring problem, I think I'm done with Microsoft consoles.

The new Xbox 360s isn't that bad when it comes to RROD. The xbox shuts down if it overheats.