Banned
It work perfectly for me during the last SHT.

And yeah, my Anti-Virus software said it was spyware too, but i just ignored it (like i always do anyway, people are FAR too paranoid these days)

I don't do sense
Despite aspect ratio and contrast issues this is the best stream we've had since TheFluff's. Good audio quality, not many visible compression issues (granted it's low-res, but compare it with Keyhole and... yeah) plus low-bitrate segments are even transmitted at 30fps, that's amazing. During this SHT watching it only randomly died twice and was quickly reload-able.

Can't wait till it dies under the pressure of tons of people trying to watch though now that the cat is out of the bag. :laugh:

Despite aspect ratio and contrast issues this is the best stream we've had since TheFluff's. Good audio quality, not many visible compression issues (granted it's low-res, but compare it with Keyhole and... yeah) plus low-bitrate segments are even transmitted at 30fps, that's amazing. During this SHT watching it only randomly died twice and was quickly reload-able.

Can't wait till it dies under the pressure of tons of people trying to watch though now that the cat is out of the bag. :laugh:

I'll pass until a Mac version comes around. Until then , I'll get the Windows version to see how it is.

I am compiling WINE to port JTV to the Mac, so if anyone wants the program on here , ask me in a couple days because by then , it should be done.

EDIT: I am testing JTV out as we speak with the Wineskin app on MAC OSX LION and all I;m getting is this website pulling up no matter what channel I click. Help!

Last edited:
Why yes, I do know everything
Am I really the only person here who's having zero issues with this thing? I haven't had a single popup ad/website or any notifications at all from any of my anti-virus software

Heroes are forever
Okay, it's working great now, I didn't do anything else, I just tried again (didn't reclick the channel). :redface2::eyebrow:

EDIT: Now, I clicked another one and the website is back...

That's such great logic!

Just reclick the channel you want.

Why are you trying to ruin this for us?!!

Still doesn't work. It redirects to the same site over and over again.

I'm just gonna face the music that this app is plain useless and unwatchable no matter how good people claim it actually is .

Unless someone could work out the bugs and make it workable, I could care less about the video quality.

Why yes, I do know everything
You just have to figure out where to click on the screen. If you go towards the right and double click, even if the ad pops up, you can avoid it and still make the screen full screen. All you have to do is pay attention to your mouse before you click, if it's the finger pointer than you're about to click on an ad, if it's the normal mouse then you're fine. It just takes some playing around with =/