HJU: A World We Have Forgotten

Alright everyone. Here's what's up...

After a talk with Matrix, being that he is overwhelmed with many other things and finding no time to tend to the director's chair, we discussed that I will help fill in his shoes until his return. Keep in mind that this is still his RP and everything, but to ensure that we are moving smoothly and gracefully, I will help out in any way possible. I respect him and his wishes to see this thing through to the end.

In regards to our movement, we need to know who is still active and which riders are still in play. From there, I will map out our movement and plan out the worlds with a back story. What worries me is the lack of main riders from various series, if there aren't any used... my idea is to most likely backtrack the previous user and NPC them.

Kamen Rider Kuuga = Smilodon
Kamen Rider Agito = Ziginz Zegell
Kamen Rider Ryuki = RK/Li
Kamen Rider Faiz = Afro
Kamen Rider Blade = Icefish
Kamen Rider Hibiki = Ryuutaros
Kamen Rider Kabuto = KR Hyper Kabuto
Kamen Rider Den-O = Undrave
Kamen Rider Kiva = Kalle
Kamen Rider Decade = RK
Kamen Rider W = Joebe
Kamen Rider OOO = Kai Yamato

I know we've all been sitting around aimlessly, so I'm asking for everyone's help and reviving this, bring interest back into this story. We will go from start to finish... ON A CLIMAX!!! Or I hope so =) Let's do this together and whatever problems we come across, let's solve them together.

The "movie" idea... which I will now dub "GRP" for Grand Role Play, will still take place, but I would like for us to cover some ground in this RP as I will work on a finalized structure.

Our first world will officially be RYUKI, due to the activity of the players... it'll question whether or not the main heisei riders will reprise their roles... due to our downtime. For now, we will proceed with Ryuki's world and we'll have RK help us lead the way.

Are there any questions, concerns or comments? =)
 
I have Kamen Rider Kaixa.

I guess you could say that I'm still active, even though my character hasn't transformed in the RPG yet :sweat:
 
I'm still active as IXA V13. But nobody has replied back probably due to the fact that my character cheats at cards to win (nobody notices him so don't say anything in the RP). Is it my fault that nobody is replying to the thread? :(
 
Okay I'm BACK!!!
Whew...took a little longer than I thought to get another adaptor.
Thankfully It didn't cost much.
Okay so I have...
Ryuki
Gatack
and Decade.
 
For what I'm think for Ryuki... is that since Li is a new character in this series, that the Ryuki world we are visiting is AR, so that means it's gonna be different from the previous ones.

What I'm prepared to do is have the other Ryuki riders, who aren't from Li's world, try to adapt with changes... and figure out that they are not home. Also on another note, the Ryuki riders (exception of Ryuki herself) will have AU versions of themselves. So there will be duplicates running around.

Much like the Decade process, we will move in TWO STAGES, or objectives, before the next world. Also in each world, there will be a main cast.

Main Cast:
RK's Ryuki
Arctic_Rival's Knight
Tigerhawk21's Odin
HenshinHero's Impaler
Kazuha Raines' Femme

The rest of us will be support for this time.

Stage #1: We arrive, examine the layout and feel familiarity. However, Li, will be the only one to recognize her own world. So this world has different rules. The main cast for this section will be attacked by Raia and Gai, led by Ohja. During the fight, the AU versions of Knight and Odin will asset themselves to the battle and lay waste to Gai and Raia, with Ohja taking their contract cards and escaping. Upon thanks, our original riders will be attacked by the AU's. Upon stating reasons... apparently if a Ryuki rider defeats an AU version of themselves, their power will grow and evolve. Disappointed by this action, Ryuki will not let it happen. Stage one ends here.

Stage #2 is to come.

We'll try to pace this out and not rush the plot too hard. As for the support cast, we will keep our hands busy in handling the other Ryuki Riders and mirror monsters. During the end of stage one, we will meet up and we meet up with Ohja, who has the ability now to summon Genocider. There will be no battle with him until stage 2.

How does this sound to everyone?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top