HJU: A World We Have Forgotten

Come to think about it, this may be a little off-topic, but what happened to Tigerhawk? we have have most of the Kiva riders gathered, but his Dark Kiva is still totally missing
 
Tigerhawk? Stomach flu or sumtin. BTW Decade and faiz are in faiz world. Hope it helps.
 
@Kazu, I'm ready to be picked up now. Just don't run the dopants over with the train or something, lol.
 
A preheads up that I will not be able to post for the next few days due to internet connection issue. To be more accurate with the problem itself during unknown points of the day will lose connection. After making a diagonistic check to restablish the connection, according to the feedback that the problem lies within the default gateway (modem), so I'm hoping to have this issue resolve this coming tuesday.

Until then I trust my character to be handle by DK. I'm sorry for the most inconvience at the moment. Really frustrates me.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…