Happy Birthday to Zodaex, Zerrock Crisis, and Sndtrkman!!

Kura

(っ・ω・)っ
Hey guys! You guys totally rock and I wanted to make a birthday thread for you too to celebrate your birthdays! It's crazy that you've all turned 29 haha! Same year of birth, it's so cool! (At least that's what HJU said.. so if it's wrong go beat up Keith..)

But HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GUYS! I hope you have a great one!!

Here's a cool little horoscope I found since it applies to all of you:

CANCERIAN DOG

These Dogs are at their happiest when surrounded by friends and family. They love to be at home. They tend to be a little self-aware and not as confident as other Dogs.

Hope you guys have an awesome rockin' day! <3
 
Bwahahahhaaha nice. O happy happy happy birthday gents. Hope tons and tons of strippers grace the presents tonight. <3
 
July 7th really is the best day to be born on. :D Hope you guys have had an awesome birthday so far!
 
Hey guys! You guys totally rock and I wanted to make a birthday thread for you too to celebrate your birthdays! It's crazy that you've all turned 29 haha! Same year of birth, it's so cool! (At least that's what HJU said.. so if it's wrong go beat up Keith..)

I summon the power of Mark MusashI!


All that aside, thank you everyone. HJU is SUBARASHII! Stay tuned later for the Food Thread. Something-something may pop up!
 
Thanks everyone!! Sorry for the late post but I was out of town till tonight and appreciate everyone in HJU!
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top